Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
Misty

Mirror

take the measurement of the mirror, go to car sticker/banner shops or wood factories.

sometimes thin wood sheets could be cheaper.

there is a wood factory along Jalan Besar road, jalan berseh.

Thanks MaCe. I really appreciate your advices. :dancingqueen:

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request
Thanks MaCe. I really appreciate your advices. :dancingqueen:

Perhaps do an opaque curtain that stretches the whole of the mirror? You can draw it back when you wan to use the mirror.

Edited by Air

I got a question here...

I thinking to place a mirror at my dinning area. My dinning area will be in front of the kitchen and the kitchen's door is glass door, part of the wall is also glass. If i place the mirror, the facing will bypass the glass directly facing kichen windows. I wonder if this is ok.

I got a question here...

I thinking to place a mirror at my dinning area. My dinning area will be in front of the kitchen and the kitchen's door is glass door, part of the wall is also glass. If i place the mirror, the facing will bypass the glass directly facing kichen windows. I wonder if this is ok.

mirror cannot face window. cos you are projecting everything OUT....including fortune.

anything that is within the mirror is being replicated.....becoming 2 stoves,2 washingmachine,2 ...etc

mirror cannot face window. cos you are projecting everything OUT....including fortune.

anything that is within the mirror is being replicated.....becoming 2 stoves,2 washingmachine,2 ...etc

i see.. point noted. 8|

Learn something new today. Thanks Mace! !!

i see.. point noted. 8|

Learn something new today. Thanks Mace! !!

just sharing...if you really want to put a mirror in your house, get a pro FSM.

when you have 2 stoves....meaning the male houseowner gonna have 2 wives.

just sharing...if you really want to put a mirror in your house, get a pro FSM.

when you have 2 stoves....meaning the male houseowner gonna have 2 wives.

wah.. i see i see..

my house agent also tell us cannot anyhow place the mirrors. I also dun like to have mirrors in bedrooms. Heard scary stories about mirrors in bedrooms. !!

any probs wif having 2 mirrors in the bathroom? one juz above wash basin & another one at showering area... =P

any probs wif having 2 mirrors in the bathroom? one juz above wash basin & another one at showering area... =P

so kinky....wanna admire own body while washing? ;)

how many mirrors not a problem...as long as it does not have any toiletbowl reflection.

I have a big mirror on a false wall of my WIW and my bed is on the other side of the wall. I have been having dreams every night without fail ever since. The geomancer came for 2nd audit and scolded me for not telling him that I would put a mirror there when I gave him the plan for my renovation. I bought a "mountain" to act as a pillar. He said if this didn't work, I would have to take down the mirror. Of course it is not working lor and I just consulted my ID who did my reno. He said to take the mirror down, may affect the false wall, which in turn may affect the door of my WIW. Said if it is minor, will cost $500 and if it turn out to be major, will cost $1500. Sigh...

Are there any other solutions? My reno are slightly more than a year old and rather not make drastic changes.

You said you had used cloth and all that to cover but no effect right?

If its really so bad then you should consider removing it or other cheaper methods to conceal it, eg stick wallpaper over it permanently, of course choose something nice that matches your feature wall lor.

Try to see around the house if can put up another mirror elsewhere instead.