Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
mezlina

Managing job and home

I'm a mother of a 2-year-old girl. I find it much difficult to manage both home and job. Currently, I'm working as a dispensing optician. My working time is from 9 to 5. Still,my kid seems doesn't want to miss me. In the evening also I'm not getting enough time to be with her.  How do you, young moms find time to be with your kids and at the same time managing your office? Can anyone give a good suggestion? 

• Haha 1

Hi Mezlina, i'm not a mother but i can share how my wife is doing it so far, we have a 5 yo and 9mo baby..she is purely breastfeeding also, she works in an IT firm so schedule is rather erratic.. during weekends, she makes sure to devote her time to our kids, take them to park, mall etc ,we have a nanny too so that's very helpful.. what time do you reach home? 6pm? having 1 girl is a lot easier to managed to 2 kids, trust me.. all the best to you!

• Haha 1

Well mezlina, there is nothing much to worry about. Whenever you are with your child, feel happy. And I think you have enough time after 5pm. Take some occasional leaves, be with her. That will do for her. And as your child grows, she will be manageable with al situations. Weel, she should be. :)

• Haha 1

On 2/9/2017 at 12:31 PM, kimberlyne said:

I agree with annej. Even I had to face this when I have my first child. Things will get better as time goes. 

Life is getting more more expensive and uncertain. Luckily children are all grown up. Used to struggle and slogs.

Do keep the money tight, at least it will keep alot of problem rationing to the dollars and cents away.  That many worries away and your life is not so fearful. 

• Thanks 1

Try and make what ever time left you have with your kid meaningful and impactful, its the quality of time you spend with them that counts. Make sure they are giving you the attention and admiration for what ever youre trying to do , to make them happy.

• Haha 1