Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
sweetmelody06

My BTO 5 Room Reno Journey

HiHi!! Finally its my turn to create my reno t-blog I'm so excited to share it here... but, upset with myself that i didnt take as many photo as i can before reno although all BTO looks abt the same.. But will still post some pics...

The house is about 70% done. We engaged a contractor and im the "designer" for my house, i have decided it will be a black, white and grey theme.
My reno involves alot of hacking and carpentry works... 

The view from main door... 
reno1.jpg
reno2.jpg

The view from the kitchen entrance
reno3.jpg

The view from service yard..
reno4.jpg

Sorry doesnt have any pic for the bed room and toilet.. will update the reno pic this week..

Attached my floorplan
IMG_2339.JPG

A brief list on the things that we are going to do :
1) Conceal bedroom 2 door and create a new door on the wall opposite master room toilet.
2) Change the kitchen entrance to another side and do half height glass.
3) False ceiling for whole house except room 2 as its going to be a walk in wardrobe so only can have track light.
4) change all W/C and basin and all doors.
5) Carpentry works in kitchen, service yard, living room and all 3 bed rooms..
6) 2 layer of platform bed in master room.
7) Overlay vinyl flooring for whole house

Total Reno Damage $36,363. Still not yet finalize as we add or change abit here and there so it might increase, but will keep it below 40k.

Edited by sweetmelody06

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

Hi all sorry for the late promise of my uploading pic... As there were a lot of coordination to be done.. I have taken a few pic after the the contractor finish the reno works but still need some rectify works..

Living room pic left side is shoe cabinet, middle is display cabinet for absolut vodkas, last is tv feature wall

image.jpeg

Dining area..

image.jpeg

Edited by sweetmelody06

So weird i couldnt upload the rest of the photo it keeps saying photo upload fail..

ok managed to upload the rest of the pic... 

My small kitchen..

image.jpeg

Common toilet... Master toilet also same concept.. And i have the normal glass partition with swing glass shower door so didnt take a pic..

image.jpeg

My walk in wardrobe.. I uses one of the room beside master room to turn into a walk in wardrobe.. I seal the original emtrace for the bedroom and open a new entrance with glass sliding door..

this side is all for clothings.. 4 big door divide equally between me and hubby so no snatching of spaces.. Haha... 

image.jpeg

Another side of the walk in warobe mainly to put bags and to do my makeup and other things.. 

image.jpeg

The big mirror..... The opposite of this walk in wardrobe door is the master toilet entrance..

image.jpeg

My son's play room... 

image.jpeg

His future wardrobe...

image.jpeg

My platform bed... On the opposite side of the platform bed is a study table.. Will take a better full view pic next time when everything is up... Now is without furniture.. Will upload pics with all the furnitures... 

image.jpeg

Edited by sweetmelody06