Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
philippa

WTS: Brand New Coffee Maker : DeLonghi Nespresso Latissimo Touch-comes with starter pack of 16 pods

Brand new Coffee Maker : Automatic Cappuccino System DeLonghi Nespresso Latissimo Touch EN.550R - still in box

Come with a set of starter capsules / pods (16 pc)

Got it as a gift - still in box

As comparison:

Retail price: SGD 688

Robinson / Takashimaya is selling at SGD 588

Interested, pls email: philippa413@yahoo.com.sg

Pick up at Jurong East

Specification:

- De’Longhi patented “automatic cappuccino system”: System, to obtain real cappuccino and latte macchiato automatically into the cup or glass.

- Reduced heating up time, ready in approximately 25 seconds

- 6 tactile beverage buttons to choose your favorite drink: ristretto, espresso, long, hot milk, cappuccino, latte macchiato in a simple and intuitive way.

- 2 cleaning alerts for descaling and milk carafe cleaning.

- The milk carafe (0,35 l) can be placed in the fridge, after use. - All drinks may be personalized and memorized, by varying the quantity of milk and of coffee.

- Sliding drip tray, to allow use of both coffee cups and glasses for latte macchiato.

- Practical system of capsules introduction.

- High-performing 19-bar pressure pump.

- Automatic ejection of capsules.

- Collecting tank for used capsules (10 capsules).

- Removable water tank (0,9 l).

coffee_maker__delonghi_nespresso_latissimo_touch__brand_new_1483934065_ff2d4913.JPG

coffee_maker__delonghi_nespresso_latissimo_touch__brand_new_1483934065_64424746.jpg

coffee_maker__delonghi_nespresso_latissimo_touch__brand_new_1483934065_ebe7c8bb.jpg

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

Is this coffee maker suitable for a coffee shop? I just decided to open a small coffee shop, and now I'm looking for the right equipment for this. My problem is that I know almost nothing about coffee. I even started studying the best coffee varieties and their differences, especially for this purpose. At the moment, I have some ideas about coffee, but I don't understand the technique at all. I was told that if you choose a terrible coffee machine, it breaks down pretty quickly, and it is difficult to work with bad equipment. I would be grateful for any advice. Thank you in advance.

4 minutes ago, Natalkirlin said:

Is this coffee maker suitable for a coffee shop? I just decided to open a small coffee shop, and now I'm looking for the right equipment for this. My problem is that I know almost nothing about coffee. I even started studying the best coffee varieties and their differences, especially for this purpose. At the moment, I have some ideas about coffee, but I don't understand the technique at all. I was told that if you choose a terrible coffee machine, it breaks down pretty quickly, and it is difficult to work with bad equipment. I would be grateful for any advice. Thank you in advance.

I had an almost similar situation, but it had a bad end

7 minutes ago, Natalkirlin said:

I had an almost similar situation, but it had a bad end.