Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

hi. noticed your thread started a while ago......no comments on this company?

may i ask why you were interested in this company in the first place? I have seen a colleagues's place finished by this company. I am also looking for others who have used their services.

Thanks for posting the link, their online portfolio looks great :P

I'm interested to hear about peoples experiences (pros and cons) and hopefully an idea of how much they charged.

I am told their work is good, but they charge a little bit on high side.

One person I know engaged them and so far is satisfied with what they have done.

If u want economical, no point using them. If you want good quality and interesting design, willing to pay a bit above average, then you can consider them, this is MHO.

In any case you can see from the quotation what they can do, except that you can never tell whether the work quality and design will be like unless you actually see somebody's place that has been done by them.

I believe in the long run, it is better to pay a little more for product & workmanship quality than looking purely at the lowest $$$.

Someone who is skilled and experienced will be able to offer advices that will help blend both designer-looks and practicality ...

These days, I find many designers overly keen on showcasing their artistic designs but when it comes to day-to-day maintenance and usage, it is a nightmare.

:curse: