Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

Hi

I worked with Kevin recently on my resale flat at Fernvale. It was a nice experience... I've dealt with reno contractors from **** before who even threatened to use gangsters to beat me up when I complained about the shoddy work. Kevin is exceptionally patient and I am impressed that he takes personal responsibility for the project. I am not an easy customer to please at all and he still scores 9/10 from me. The timeline given to him was near impossible and my budget was really tight. But he aced it well. His number is 81630609. You want more info, give me your number and we can chat on phone.

Hope this helps!

Hi! I'm currently using Kevin too. Our reno is supposedly ending in 20th August but it seemed it going to finish earlier than expected (prolly end July?) I bought my flat 2 years ago and only now, we decide to reno the whole flat. I can say that it's in a pretty bad shape and particularly impressed by his plastering work which was recently completed. Anyone whom like to have a view can just leave me a msg. We're living in Pasir Ris St 11.

Hi! I'm currently using Kevin too. Our reno is supposedly ending in 20th August but it seemed it going to finish earlier than expected (prolly end July?) I bought my flat 2 years ago and only now, we decide to reno the whole flat. I can say that it's in a pretty bad shape and particularly impressed by his plastering work which was recently completed. Anyone whom like to have a view can just leave me a msg. We're living in Pasir Ris St 11.

I want to share my bad experience I had with Ideal House. Just finished renovating my whole hse with them. Never deliver on time plus all the work are quite badly done..esp for the carpentry work. My kitchen top is worse..solid surface crack after 2 mths..call them and no reply..terrible after sales service.

Just want to add further...becareful of what you sign with them..when the final bill come, be sure to check all the entries..i've got experience with entries that are supposed to be deleted but were left on the bill. ID wise, the person I engage is ****. Drawings was not delivered to what we requested.Overall if you have already engage them to do the job, tough luck but if you ar ethinking of using them, I suggest to relook into it again..

**Remember- there's no free lunch in this world. The free stuff that they promised are terrible..they used bangladeshi to do carpentry work for you. No offence to all Bangladeshi but I've never known Bangladeshi to be good in this expertise.

Wah... Moogi, yr experience that bad har? I can't tell you of the carpentry yet, still too soon to tell because they are still in the midst of renovating, so far from plastering to rewiring to piping, everything is done pretty well. The overlaying tiles of toilets, is good. Grouting is ok. Is your ID, Kevin or Kenneth? By far, the Ks review are not all that bad. Anyway, when I figure out how to upload some pictures, I'll definitely do so.

Wah... Moogi, yr experience that bad har? I can't tell you of the carpentry yet, still too soon to tell because they are still in the midst of renovating, so far from plastering to rewiring to piping, everything is done pretty well. The overlaying tiles of toilets, is good. Grouting is ok. Is your ID, Kevin or Kenneth? By far, the Ks review are not all that bad. Anyway, when I figure out how to upload some pictures, I'll definitely do so.

I can't begin to tell you how bad it was. Read some of the replies earlier and I agree they are only interested in the final bill and collection. I got an ID reporting to one of the "K". I dun care which "K" is good or which is bad. As long as you are working for the company, I would hold the company responsibile.

I can't begin to tell you how bad it was. Read some of the replies earlier and I agree they are only interested in the final bill and collection. I got an ID reporting to one of the "K". I dun care which "K" is good or which is bad. As long as you are working for the company, I would hold the company responsibile.

Although I feel sorry that you had to go through what you did, I don't think it's fair to generalize the IDs. Did you do your homework before getting the ID? Do you mind sharing the name of your ID, perhaps we can somewhat avoid him? I think most of us who have gotten any of the Ks know that Kenneth is the boss and obviously, the IDs report to him. Wouldn't want to get my head on the chopping board, :P so thank you for helping me on what to expect. I hope with your word of caution, none of us will go through your painful experience.

Cheers! :thumbs up:

Just to chime in, I have engaged Steven of Ideal House for my home renovation. It's almost completed now, I'm moving in later this week.

Workmanship by his contractors are good so far. Steven's attention to details is spot on. While I do not know/speak with other IDs in the company, at least I can vouch for him.

ID I engaged; starts with "B". I am sure there are also good ones in there as well..good luck everyone.

Just want to add further...becareful of what you sign with them..when the final bill come, be sure to check all the entries..i've got experience with entries that are supposed to be deleted but were left on the bill. ID wise, the person I engage is ****. Drawings was not delivered to what we requested.Overall if you have already engage them to do the job, tough luck but if you ar ethinking of using them, I suggest to relook into it again..

**Remember- there's no free lunch in this world. The free stuff that they promised are terrible..they used bangladeshi to do carpentry work for you. No offence to all Bangladeshi but I've never known Bangladeshi to be good in this expertise.

for mine, it was all written down black and white, nothing additional was included in the final quote.

all are as per conversed during the reno.

as for the carpentry, seriously, i dun think they use Bangladeshi?

mine definitely was not.

plus the person in-charge of the carpentry actually comes down to check on his staff's skills to ensure its fine when all is up.

also if there's any issue (even though after handover), they rectified quite fast.. usually within the week if my ID is able to get his workers down.

so far i am a very happy and satisfied customer. :)

Just to chime in, I have engaged Steven of Ideal House for my home renovation. It's almost completed now, I'm moving in later this week.

Workmanship by his contractors are good so far. Steven's attention to details is spot on. While I do not know/speak with other IDs in the company, at least I can vouch for him.

Hi, can email me Steven contact or email?

My email is jkslmail@gmail.com. Thanks.

hmm anyone used R*** before? He seemed like a really nice sincere guy. He tried to fit our budget although it still went out of whack a little (but ok if final product is all quality stuff) but after signing him, we find his attention span with us lessen. He seem to be always busy, distracted and gives very late notice. Of course, we are now in process and I havent seen the workmanship. I am keeping fingers cross on that.

maybe we are more demanding I dont know....

BUT... I am not giving my final verdict yet. Let wait for the house to be done before I give my final judgement.

it might all turn out well...

Edited by yweiyi

hi all, new to this forum. i would appreciate if any of you could share good renovation contacts. Reliable and reasonable prices. Any info will help greatly