Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
mrbytez

WTS: Ethnicraft Walnut Double Dining Table 1.8M (NEW)

Priced at $2288

The Double collection is designed by Dutch designer Angela De Geus and is characterized by the double legs, giving the Double Dining table an unmistakable solid presence. The height of the table can be lowered upon request and there are 2 positions that the legs can be adjusted to. Placing the legs closer to the center means more legroom for people seated at the 2 ends.

Seats 8 persons comfortably.

Width 180 cm   Depth 90 cm   Height 76 cm

Brand New and not even assembled. No longer in production, only available upon special indent which requires a lead time of 4 months and a higher price tag. Solid walnut wood. 

Selling as found it to be a little tad short after measuring my dining area dimensions, so I bought another identical table but in 200CM. Viewing available for genuine parties only. Priced to sell, not enough space to keep at home. Sadly. Its still boxed up and not even unwrapped yet.

This is an absolute beauty not to be missed! The walnut wood grains are really stunning and exudes or should I say oozes beauty from every angle. Especially when you get to touch and feel it, the wood is finished with a matt satin surface.. Smooth and extremely appealing. 

Attention: Listing is for the sale of the table only! Bench not included nor for sale.

**Item listed is brand new and unassembled. Photograph shows the 2.0M table.**

IMG_4476.JPG

22470_2208924.jpg

Edited by mrbytez

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request