Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
twoen

reno landed (without a&a or rebuild)

Hi, I am planning to acquire a landed property and in midst of planning my budget. While I am not going to do any A&A or rebuilding, there will be probably need for major renovation in terms of redoing wiring and water pipes, hacking/replacing of floor tiles and parquet, as well as changing of windows to newer/bigger ones... etc etc There maybe a new to add a new toilet somewhere as well.

How much should I be looking at to do these reno? ...talking in terms of a terrace or a small semi-D

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation
On 2017-3-27 at 11:56 PM, twoen said:

Hi, I am planning to acquire a landed property and in midst of planning my budget. While I am not going to do any A&A or rebuilding, there will be probably need for major renovation in terms of redoing wiring and water pipes, hacking/replacing of floor tiles and parquet, as well as changing of windows to newer/bigger ones... etc etc There maybe a new to add a new toilet somewhere as well.

How much should I be looking at to do these reno? ...talking in terms of a terrace or a small semi-D

Hi twoen, if you keen you may call email us at sales@platinum-builder.com for consultation. We specialize in A&A and Re-construction works for landed property. We are BCA registered contractor with Builder License 2 and we specialize also in carpentry (in-house). Our factory is located at Blk 8 Kaki Bukit Ave 4 Unit 06-46 Premier@kaki Bukit.