Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios

Fan has been sold, thanks for the interest!

Reno is nearing completion, and I'm really looking forward to moving in. All that's left is some aircon 2nd installation, quartz installation, kitchen glass door installation, some carpentry rectifications, painting touch up and clean up. With some luck, reno can be completed by the end of this week!

Toilets have been done up with all accessories and glass installed. MBR bathroom is still waiting for quartz vanity top to be in.

Tried out the Baron WC :huh: glad to say I love how it feels

I0rRbYq.jpg

Hansgrohe Croma Select E with Logis mixer for MBR

5ZogQH1.jpg

Common toilet with a wall hung basin. Grab bar for mom who will use the bathroom. Safety over aesthetics sometimes!

1u9SJJO.jpg

Hansgrohe Crometta 100 Vario with Focus mixer

ChLaBwN.jpg

MBR bathroom door. Went for the simplest design with frosted acrylic

PHpWzP0.jpg

Thought about using the same door design for the common bathroom but decided to go for one with more privacy. Don't want guests feeling too exposed... lol. Frosted acrylic at the top and bottom

WZeD0UZ.jpg

$2 ceiling lights working very well!! Still happy about the cheap price :lol:

Xbi6qL6.jpg

Edited by spooky

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

Hi there, 

Nice renovation. Love your toilets feature wall tiles wooden-like colours. Can you please pm me the tiles colour code, prices per tile and where you get it from? 

Neo

5 hours ago, Reno2017 said:

Hi there, 

Nice renovation. Love your toilets feature wall tiles wooden-like colours. Can you please pm me the tiles colour code, prices per tile and where you get it from? 

Neo

Hi! Thanks :) the toilet wall tiles are from Hafary. Angel Avana and Angel Grigio. Can't remember the exact price but should be around $4.20 psf

http://www.hafary.com.sg/collection/Tiles/Angel?id=360

16 hours ago, spooky said:

Fan has been sold, thanks for the interest!

Reno is nearing completion, and I'm really looking forward to moving in. All that's left is some aircon 2nd installation, quartz installation, kitchen glass door installation, some carpentry rectifications, painting touch up and clean up. With some luck, reno can be completed by the end of this week!

Toilets have been done up with all accessories and glass installed. MBR bathroom is still waiting for quartz vanity top to be in.

Tried out the Baron WC :huh: glad to say I love how it feels

I0rRbYq.jpg

Hansgrohe Croma Select E with Logis mixer for MBR

5ZogQH1.jpg

Common toilet with a wall hung basin. Grab bar for mom who will use the bathroom. Safety over aesthetics sometimes!

1u9SJJO.jpg

Hansgrohe Crometta 100 Vario with Focus mixer

ChLaBwN.jpg

MBR bathroom door. Went for the simplest design with frosted acrylic

PHpWzP0.jpg

Thought about using the same door design for the common bathroom but decided to go for one with more privacy. Don't want guests feeling too exposed... lol. Frosted acrylic at the top and bottom

WZeD0UZ.jpg

$2 ceiling lights working very well!! Still happy about the cheap price :lol:

Xbi6qL6.jpg

the toilet WC look too near to the glass and the basin 

hi @spooky beautiful house! :) may i please ask how did your contractor do a step down shower area for you so that you did not need to construct a kerb? my contractor said that this could not be done for BTOs! thanks alot!

27 minutes ago, lazarus73 said:

the toilet WC look too near to the glass and the basin 

I felt ok when I tried the WC actually. But maybe for wider people the space will be too narrow, yeah

28 minutes ago, pipsqueak said:

hi @spooky beautiful house! :) may i please ask how did your contractor do a step down shower area for you so that you did not need to construct a kerb? my contractor said that this could not be done for BTOs! thanks alot!

Thanks! I'm not sure what the official regulation is, but I've heard some others mention that. My ID didn't say so though. I think it's one of those things that many people do and hope it's ok. But if your contractor is very by the books then they'll refuse to do it.

Edited by spooky

2 hours ago, spooky said:

Thanks! I'm not sure what the official regulation is, but I've heard some others mention that. My ID didn't say so though. I think it's one of those things that many people do and hope it's ok. But if your contractor is very by the books then they'll refuse to do it.

i guess over lay the tile that why has a few mm step own to the shower area. could be ard 20mm only

Had the second aircon installation today! Yay to ac!! :lol: Nothing much to show, but I'm pleased with the overall worksmanship. Installation only took around an hour and it was much easier than the first installation.

Ql9Rc7g.jpg

jsN3EzM.jpg

231m4Ku.jpg

Also want to share with anyone looking to buy a stainless steel sink that you can't go wrong with Kraus. I was really, really impressed by the quality of the sink after I opened the box up. While the sink I got from Taobao was good, this sink is much heavier and thicker, even though they're of the same dimensions. Feels really solid. I guess 1.5mm and 1.2mm steel makes a big difference. The sound insulation padding on all sides are also much bigger and cover more area than the ones on TB sink. So yeah, my recommendation is to get a Kraus sink from Amazon if you really want a stainless steel sink.

EIr0zVQ.jpg

vStHcaa.jpg

Gl10Ho3.jpg

Edited by spooky

As reno nears completion, I've been spending more time online trying to make last minute purchases :lol: suddenly I've spent a lot more on Amazon and TB, :ph34r: especially on kitchen stuff! Good brands to get on Amazon include Joseph Joseph, Umbra, OXO and simplehuman because they're all cheaper there than in SG. For kitchen/household stuff on TB, ASVEL and Boomjoy are worth checking out.

But first, a tip to all looking to make mattress purchases. Robinsons annual bedshop sale is a great time to shop for them! I just got a Sealy Posturepedic Enhance Orthopaedic Support mattress lowered from $4.1k (mattress alone) to $3.5k for mattress AND bed frame. I didn't know which mattress to get so I went around testing everything for a long time but nothing felt as nice as the Sealy I chose! There's a 5+10% rebate with OCBC Robinsons card, GST absorbed, $100 top up for bed frame, further $200 off for making a bedshop appointment etc etc. Not all the promos apply to all models so you'll need to check with them. Besides bedshop sale, Black Friday is also a good time.

Quite lazy to list out all the buys, so I'll just post a pic.

wcW0Dbx.jpg

Fj6K9wD.png

Edited by spooky

thanks for selling me the fan!

your toilets look really nice with the wood tile. 

by the way which wall did you paint in 

NP N 1991P Grey Glove

NP N 2034P Abracadabra

as im also looking at abracadabra (name so long..)

many thanks!

also i love your kraus sink, i wanted to buy from amazon too but they refused to waive shipping and I couldn't justify it... bought a monic sink from heritage in the end but still thinking about kraus sink.