Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
Sherwin29

Hundred Palms Residences EC - Most Awaited New Launch by Hoi Hup Realty at Yio Chu Kang

Hundred Palms Residences Executive Condominium (EC) is a brand-new launch household advancement by prominent designer Hoi Hup Realty, lies along Yio Chu Kang Road as well as near to the developed estate, Hougang Town. Hundred Palms Residences EC will certainly consist of 9 blocks of 15-storey property structure with cellar parking lot. There will certainly be an overall of 531 property devices varying from 2 rooms to 5 bed rooms system offered, providing for various real estate demands.

Hundred Palms Residences Executive condos are public-private real estate developement that use the very same deluxe services as exclusive condominiums, Hundred Palms Residences will certainly reach take pleasure in a public centers such as 50m-lap swimming pool, youngsters's swimming pool, interior health club, BBQ pits, health spa lounge, kids play area, BBQ Pits.

Hundred Palms Residences EC is anticipated to reveal a solid degree of rate of interest in sales. Situateded in a developed HDB estate, the Hougang EC is bordered by a large selection of facilities like buying mall, institutions as well as leisure centers. Along Yio Chu Kang Road as well as Hougang St 92.

Find out more about on this new launch, Call Hundred Palms Residences EC Showflat Hotline: 6100 8806 for more information now.

Hundred-Palms-Residences-Location-Map.jpg

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

Actually most of their projects are looking really incredible. Their design solutions are really unique in my opinion. The first project that really impressed me was the Luxus Hills. I mean, those houses that are more kind of townhouses are really looking insane! They are looking kind of awkward however it is from the good kind of awkward. I would actully like to get a house from there. However I think the prices would be really inflated. I guess the only solution would be a mortgage. In case I would actually be looking to get a mortgage, I would be looking for the services of Mortgage Advisor Middlesbrough. I have used their services when I got the mortgage before buying my current apartment. I am really thankful to them.