Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
nunu

Bo N Go

Hubby and I met Benedict for the quotation yest. Can say we are pretty satisfied. Final quote was 28K. We were thinking we will go for him if he could include a false ceiling for the living area for 29K. Haiz.. just couldn't accept if there isn't cos our living/dining is very empty. We are having a tv/entertainment room in our study room as our "living" so the initial living area will only have a dining table. Hope he can adjust the cost to our request.

He should be able to. False ceiling in living room alone won't cost $1K. !!

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request
He should be able to. False ceiling in living room alone won't cost $1K. !!

Hi Allo, we wanted a false ceiling from the main door to the balcony. But I really do hope he can do it.

We met up with Benedict for a more detailed quotation last weekend. Hmm.... did fall within our budget though the cost of electrical works are not added in yet. He will emailing us the final quote within this week. True that his price falls in the average range and we didn't bargain. After reading some post, I was thinking if the price he quoted for the glass backsplash is a little too ex. It's $450 to run between the kitchen cabinets of 13 ft. We will be taking our time to source for furniture now cos only starting reno in end may or start of june. Yippie, getting the keys this sat. Will post some pics after the visit :bangwall:

Edited by nunu

We met up with Benedict for a more detailed quotation last weekend. Hmm.... did fall within our budget though the cost of electrical works are not added in yet. He will emailing us the final quote within this week. True that his price falls in the average range and we didn't bargain. After reading some post, I was thinking if the price he quoted for the glass backsplash is a little too ex. It's $450 to run between the kitchen cabinets of 13 ft. We will be taking our time to source for furniture now cos only starting reno in end may or start of june. Yippie, getting the keys this sat. Will post some pics after the visit :(

Hello nunu... good if the quote is within your range but have to be careful as some other cost will creep in..electrical + lighting is one major item that can set u back by 2 to 3k..all the best..post picture for us to see.. :jawdrop:

Yippie, got our house keys last Saturday. :sport-smiley-004: Nearly forgot to take some pics until we were about to leave. Just find it wierd that we couldn't find any defects except for the service ducts outside the house. Going to meet Benedict tomorrow and ask for his help.

The before reno pics can be viewed at the following url:

http://sg.pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/jasccf/my_photos

:) Finally my reno works are starting tomorrow. Can't wait to see an empty house turning into a home. Think I'll pop by to kpo abit. Btw, these are the lights I bought for my place. The missing dining light is a ball of glass trumpets and also squarish downlights. Something like Finesse's 05052007232eb3.jpg

05052007229lb7.jpg

05052007228ud0.jpg

05052007227gz1.jpg

05052007230ue6.jpg