Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
carl

Buying a home!

Hi,
I have a few questions to ask. 
I have got a better job opportunity in Toronto, Canada and will be shifting there soon with my wife. We are planning to get settled there.
We will be living in the apartment provided by the company for the first 2 months. After that, I will have to find a home. We are thinking of purchasing a condo there because we do not want to keep changing homes every now and then. 
I was looking at the different home rates there. I found that the rates are high. So I will have to depend on a mortgage for this. Since I have a stable income, it will not be difficult for me to pay off the monthly installments. So I am looking for the top mortgage broker in Toronto so that I can get a clear idea about things. Is it better to approach a mortgage broker or a lender?
I need to know about the mortgage rates in Canada. Please help me out. 

Edited by carl

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request
On 12/9/2020 at 8:05 PM, Olivoil said:

I am also interested in a mortgage expert, if someone could help me.

Yes, in questions like this you need a good mortgage broker to help you out. Knowledge is everything in our days and making such an important change in your life is always followed by a risc, therefore when I moved to another city I asked for help mortgage brokers from Harrogate. They did an excellent job explaining me which is the best way to spend my financial resources and how to avoid loosing my money on scammers. I can confidently recommend their services as they helped me and my family not only a single time.

Edited by Unaunauna