Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
yylem

Doctor Doors review requested

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

Hi, 

I had a very bad experience with Doctor Doors, and I would not recommend them!

I took a first look at my newly installed gate by Doctor Doors and was shocked to find the paint peeling off and numerous scratches in various places! This was only barely a week after installation. 

I contacted the sales person from Doctor Doors and she insisted that the installation was flawless, despite me showing pictures of the peeling paint and scratches as proof! Thereafter, she totally ignored me and refused to repair the bad installation. 

Extremely disappointed with Doctor Doors!! Please do not engage them!! 

Do not bother to deal with Doctor Doors. This is the worst contractor I have encountered so far! Dishonest contractor as they will quietly delete your comments on facebook, not even bother to apologize. Totally no sense of professionalism at all!! Came on site on 20 Mar 2020 morning to make measurement and promised to provide an official quotation by next Tues (24 Mar 2020). But no news at all after that! I have to call to remind the business owner on 25 Mar 2020 for this pending quotation and he only gave a further excuse to delay more. Then after that rejected my call totally. It is already so difficult to even get a official quotation to start, I foresee that there is more delay for simple door installations.

OMG !!!! me too!!!! I should have look through this review!!!! They just installed my doors and they are HORRIBLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! They just installed my doors today. the paintwork IS HORRIBLE on all 5 doors!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

YES they ignored you .....