Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
Air

W & P's Airy Home

wow ! finally got to see hw the spray painting is like ! nice and really makes a difference to brighten up ur bathrooms

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

Thanks! Ya my bathrooms now look brighter esp my MBR toilet...used to be very dark and gloomy....now it looks more spacious and definitely brighter....

hey air.. love your spray paint works.. fantastic!! i hate the HDB so much cos their choice of tiles.. then somemore no hacking for the 1st 3 yrs.. :dancingqueen:

but hor.. my current toilet tiles r white too.. so we actually spray diluted bleach solution on to the tiles and after a while jus rinse off with water will be shiny white again.. 省时省力.. so my mom was asking me if spray paint cannot scrub.. can we use this diluted bleach solution method to wash it? if not.. how u clean it? :dancingqueen:

Edited by xlan

hey air.. love your spray paint works.. fantastic!! i hate the HDB so much cos their choice of tiles.. then somemore no hacking for the 1st 3 yrs.. :notti:

but hor.. my current toilet tiles r white too.. so we actually spray diluted bleach solution on to the tiles and after a while jus rinse off with water will be shiny white again.. 省时省力.. so my mom was asking me if spray paint cannot scrub.. can we use this diluted bleach solution method to wash it? if not.. how u clean it? :dancingqueen:

Thanks! We abhored the HDB colours too....totally cannot make it.

I'm not too sure if can use bleach solution to wash it....but accordingly to the spray paint guy, it won't stain so easily and stains can easily be wiped off so i dun foresee any hard scrubbing in the immediate term. But now that you have raised this, I think i better check with him how to

wash if dirty.... :deal:

Actually if HDB had given us white toilet tiles and WC, we probably won't change anything....they happy, we happy, everybody happy!! :dancingqueen:

Edited by Air

wAHh! i din noe can spray like that!! perhaps i can ask my ID to do it to my common toilet. but like most, i have qualms abt it leh... will it realli last.....?

cudnt agree more on the hdb part. their taste is quite terok lor...

i think it look nice after the spray... :sport-smiley-018:

Any idea before they spray have to remove the basin, toilet bowl and stuffs ?

wAHh! i din noe can spray like that!! perhaps i can ask my ID to do it to my common toilet. but like most, i have qualms abt it leh... will it realli last.....?

cudnt agree more on the hdb part. their taste is quite terok lor...

I didn't know that there was such an option until I came across this forum too....now my toilet looks much brighter and we don't have to live with HDB's colours....As for durability, I suppose for the first few years shd hv no problem...then again, everything deteriorates over time...you can ask your ID if he does the spray paint....think David uses epoxy paint for the wall tiles and a thicker coat of paint for the floors..

i think it look nice after the spray... :lol:

Any idea before they spray have to remove the basin, toilet bowl and stuffs ?

Thanks! Nope, don't have to remove anything....they will come and wrap everything up before they start to spray so you can be sure the paint won't get on the toilet bowl, vanity etc etc.

woah, fellow bukit panjang neighbour..

can organize outing go BPP la kopi la!!

i cannot see a lot of the photos lei, dun noe why..

but those i can see, very nice lor!! :P

how much yr reno cost har??

woah, fellow bukit panjang neighbour..

can organize outing go BPP la kopi la!!

i cannot see a lot of the photos lei, dun noe why..

but those i can see, very nice lor!! :)

how much yr reno cost har??

Haha ya we can organise a bt panjang bbq!!

I think the photos need quite some time to load and many times, cannot load properly so perhaps that's y you can't see some of them....my total reno cost now is abt 23k+, exclude spray painting.....if include everything abt 27K+..

Haha ya we can organise a bt panjang bbq!!

I think the photos need quite some time to load and many times, cannot load properly so perhaps that's y you can't see some of them....my total reno cost now is abt 23k+, exclude spray painting.....if include everything abt 27K+..

haha, segar downstairs got bbq pit rite?

ONS ar, i love bbq. :yamseng:

we can do pot luck bbq where everyone bring some items for bbq.

so good, tat was my initial budget, now my reno amt is double tat. tat's my only complain abt my reno, e rest all i like but everything i like needs $$$! gg to eat bread n water for the next 10 yrs le.

haha, segar downstairs got bbq pit rite?

ONS ar, i love bbq. :yamseng:

we can do pot luck bbq where everyone bring some items for bbq.

so good, tat was my initial budget, now my reno amt is double tat. tat's my only complain abt my reno, e rest all i like but everything i like needs $$$! gg to eat bread n water for the next 10 yrs le.

Haha onz! Can gather a few more ppl for bbq also! the more the merrier!

Ya lor everything also need $$$ leh....we still got furniture that hasn't been paid in full and electrical items too....headache....ya must scrimp and save....eat macdonald's also cannot upsize now....hehehehe....

Haha onz! Can gather a few more ppl for bbq also! the more the merrier!

Ya lor everything also need $$$ leh....we still got furniture that hasn't been paid in full and electrical items too....headache....ya must scrimp and save....eat macdonald's also cannot upsize now....hehehehe....

ok, after we move in we organize ons bo?

haha, at least u can still eat macdonald can!

yr mattress from sealy, is it posturepedic (or something) one? how much?

coz i looking for mattress now but all so exp.

saw one from sealy posturepedic (i think) at IMM showroom, we think its ok but it $2400 after discount.

i wanted to buy from simmons or sealy coz popular brands ma.

but all so exp and very broke so i dun noe shld buy king koil anot, its so much cheaper. *headache*

Edited by LinDa

More updates:

Carpentry 85% done.....reno expected to hand over next week!! FINALLY!! :sport-smiley-004::D

Shoe cabinet

dpp1001vd6.jpg

TV console

dpp1002vn1.jpg

Bar counter (all from IKEA)[/b]

dpp1011pz6.jpg

dpp1012am4.jpg

More to come...

Kitchen

dpp1006zk3.jpg

dpp1013wz8.jpg

dpp1014gb1.jpg

dpp1007tp6.jpg

Wall feature at MBR

dpp1015oe5.jpg

MBR toilet cabinet

dpp1017tj6.jpg

ok, after we move in we organize ons bo?

haha, at least u can still eat macdonald can!

yr mattress from sealy, is it posturepedic (or something) one? how much?

coz i looking for mattress now but all so exp.

saw one from sealy posturepedic (i think) at IMM showroom, we think its ok but it $2400 after discount.

i wanted to buy from simmons or sealy coz popular brands ma.

but all so exp and very broke so i dun noe shld buy king koil anot, its so much cheaper. *headache*

Onz!...when you moving in? I won't be so fast leh..probably Sep earliest...latest by Nov or Dec though...

Err not sure leh....tot all sealy's mattresses are posturepedic one?? I bought the Hotel Delux model at Furn Mall...the reason we got that is because we liked one of the bedframes there and if we bought the frame without the mattress, it's gonna cost us a few hundred more so might as well get the mattress there too....haha