Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
lambie

Spray Paint Wall Tiles

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation
Does anyone know of any shop doing spray paint for wall tiles and floor tiles?

are they durable? expensive?

Hi, you can look for David from Poh Chin enterprise. He has done for many of the forumers here and we are engaging him to spray our toilets and kitchen too. So far, his price is the lowest among those I've checked.

If you want his contact, you can pm me.

Hi, you can look for David from Poh Chin enterprise. He has done for many of the forumers here and we are engaging him to spray our toilets and kitchen too. So far, his price is the lowest among those I've checked.

If you want his contact, you can pm me.

Spray paint tiles?? I didn't know there was such a thing! But how long does it last? Anyone can tell me roughly how much it costs??

Spray paint tiles?? I didn't know there was such a thing! But how long does it last? Anyone can tell me roughly how much it costs??

David charges a lump sum...about $700-900 for walls and lump sum of $280 for floors. All others I've asked quoted about $5-7 per sq ft.

David charges a lump sum...about $700-900 for walls and lump sum of $280 for floors. All others I've asked quoted about $5-7 per sq ft.

pohchin is still the cheapest - we will be getting in a few mths time.

such epoxy lasts for very long, most give you a 5yrs warranty.

Thanks Air & Mace!! Such a cool option! Definately going to check it out.. Hopefully can help me to cut sme cost in my reno .. :lol:

not some cost but a LOT!:(

my guest toilet = $2800.00 (hack and tile, toiletbowl, basin..all the standard stuffs)

epoxy = $900.00 (nothing else)

not some cost but a LOT!:notti:

my guest toilet = $2800.00 (hack and tile, toiletbowl, basin..all the standard stuffs)

epoxy = $900.00 (nothing else)

Wow, really ah!! Looks like I will really consider this option now!! But I may spend more cos I intend to cement screed some walls in the toilet..

I have a question, not sure if anyone can help..when hacking, can I only do for a portion of the tiles?? for example only half the toilet floor..will I be able to retain the remaining tiles or will they also be damaged?

Wow, really ah!! Looks like I will really consider this option now!! But I may spend more cos I intend to cement screed some walls in the toilet..

I have a question, not sure if anyone can help..when hacking, can I only do for a portion of the tiles?? for example only half the toilet floor..will I be able to retain the remaining tiles or will they also be damaged?

toilet cannot hack just half, be it wall/floor tiles....cos need to do waterproofing.

if theres water leakage...very BIG STICK one you know?

toilet cannot hack just half, be it wall/floor tiles....cos need to do waterproofing.

if theres water leakage...very BIG STICK one you know?

So I can't hack half and do waterproofing for that half?? Must be 1 full layer huh? But waterproofing only for floor rite??

So I can't hack half and do waterproofing for that half?? Must be 1 full layer huh? But waterproofing only for floor rite??

wall also need waterproofing - up to 1.2m i think.

don play play, it will cost you THOUSANDS if water leaks to your neighbour's house below you.

wall also need waterproofing - up to 1.2m i think.

don play play, it will cost you THOUSANDS if water leaks to your neighbour's house below you.

Hmm.. Ok Mace, really appreciate your help! This forum is great!.

Guess I will keep all my tiles and spray paint instead! Safer and save cost! :notti:

Hmm.. Ok Mace, really appreciate your help! This forum is great!.

Guess I will keep all my tiles and spray paint instead! Safer and save cost! :notti:

don mention it. I get lots of help from fellow forummers when i was new here.

btw, EPOXY spray painting is also WATERPROOFING. meaning apart from your tiles' waterproofing, you get extra layers of waterproofing from the epoxy paint.

Edited by MaCe

Mace,

u got pic of your toilet to show? I got a quote for hacking and retiling. Each toilet costs around $3k.

I didnt know spraying is also waterproofing...hmmmm... if so, it's really a good idea to spray.

Mace,

u got pic of your toilet to show? I got a quote for hacking and retiling. Each toilet costs around $3k.

I didnt know spraying is also waterproofing...hmmmm... if so, it's really a good idea to spray.

no pics.

general quote for 1x hdb toilet is around $3k. cos all hdb toilet more or less the same area.

the cheapest i found is $2.8k

if doing epoxy, your old dirty toiletbowls and basin all will look NEW! :notti: