Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
mint

Hdb (not) Rectifying Defects For New Flats?

Actually, I also dunno wat defects are there... I didn't check when the officer open the door for us to see =X

Thought is after get keys then check mah~~~ anyway, now must think of deco, never go think abt hdb any more hehehehhee~

U must keep urself happy too k~ :sport-smiley-003:

Kokomaru, you have collected your keys rite!! :( Have you open door yet?? So excited for you!! Updates hor!! :(

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation
Kokomaru, you have collected your keys rite!! ;) Have you open door yet?? So excited for you!! Updates hor!! :P

Hi white affair

Yesh, gotten the keys le... unfortunately.. the upgrade went thru! just got the news from hdb website today... sianz... now dunno how... :)

What about u??? Any news on when u'll get the keys???

BTW, sorry for the long reply, was busying trying to draw my dream kitchen =P

Edited by kokomaru

Hi white affair

Yesh, gotten the keys le... unfortunately.. the upgrade went thru! just got the news from hdb website today... sianz... now dunno how... :dancingqueen:

What about u??? Any news on when u'll get the keys???

BTW, sorry for the long reply, was busying trying to draw my dream kitchen =P

What upgrade?? You mean your estate is going to be upgraded?? Isn't that good? Mine is also just apporved for lift upgrading so have to pay also..

What upgrade?? You mean your estate is going to be upgraded?? Isn't that good? Mine is also just apporved for lift upgrading so have to pay also..

Yup, estate upgrade, with interior upgrade of toilets for each unit~

Well, I guess it is good... but... it also means that all works may have to be delayed till the upgrade is completed. My HB was suggesting to do the reno only after upgrade so as to reduce the hassle of cleaning up during upgrade and to reduce the risk that the reno will get damage during the upgrade... X_X

Yup, estate upgrade, with interior upgrade of toilets for each unit~

Well, I guess it is good... but... it also means that all works may have to be delayed till the upgrade is completed. My HB was suggesting to do the reno only after upgrade so as to reduce the hassle of cleaning up during upgrade and to reduce the risk that the reno will get damage during the upgrade... X_X

Yar, I also tink its best if you wait for the upgrading to be completed.. That means yours now have the extra service yard?? Mine only lift upgrading.. haven't move in yet got to come out more money liao.. but cannot wait for the interior upgrade (dunno when also).. so still going to reno my toilet.. cannot live with the current state,so awful

Yar, I also tink its best if you wait for the upgrading to be completed.. That means yours now have the extra service yard?? Mine only lift upgrading.. haven't move in yet got to come out more money liao.. but cannot wait for the interior upgrade (dunno when also).. so still going to reno my toilet.. cannot live with the current state,so awful

Nope, no extra service yard, unfortunately...

Got change toilet x 2, window grills, that's about it

We also gotta come out more $ b4 moving in hehehe

I also cannot live w the current state... was trying to DIY something to make the place more pleasant... like... painting the toilet and kitchen floor tiles hehehehe~ Still not at the stage that we want to move in yet...

R u planning to move in asap?

Nope, no extra service yard, unfortunately...

Got change toilet x 2, window grills, that's about it

We also gotta come out more $ b4 moving in hehehe

I also cannot live w the current state... was trying to DIY something to make the place more pleasant... like... painting the toilet and kitchen floor tiles hehehehe~ Still not at the stage that we want to move in yet...

R u planning to move in asap?

No rush for me.. cos I intended to move in after my customary which is expected early next year.. so even reno done, I would like to wait first... but I dunno if I have the patience and will power .. :dancingqueen:

Anyway, no news for any interior upgrade since LUP only approve last month.. so mayb another 2-3 years i suspect..

No rush for me.. cos I intended to move in after my customary which is expected early next year.. so even reno done, I would like to wait first... but I dunno if I have the patience and will power .. :dancingqueen:

Anyway, no news for any interior upgrade since LUP only approve last month.. so mayb another 2-3 years i suspect..

Congrats on your upcoming wedding!!