Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
DOE

Social media can be bad for youth mental health, but there are ways it can help

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

Hey everyone! You know I think you are absolutely right but to be honest, I think that almost everything on this planet can be helpful or good but also can be bad and damaging so it depends on how we use all around us. Even though I think that this is not useful we must understand that social media were created to bring people together. But I would pay more attention to the way we develop ourselves. We must understand that the learning process never stops and we should continue always to try to make ourselves better and smarter. On social media usually, we find so much unnecessary and unuseful information so for me, this is definitely a bad way of improving. Instead, I would like to recommend you to access Digital Connect Mag. Here you can find different interesting articles regardless of your interests and hobbyes so make sure you don't miss such a great opportunity.

Social media started to influence our life in a bad way. We started to search on the Internet for some ideas of how to be better, how to look more beautiful and other stuff like this. A lot of teenagers deal with the bullying which is also an awful situation. If you know someone who is suffering from this recommend them to follow a therapy for depression that I am more than sure will help them defeat all their fears and mental problems.

How I agree with this statement, the Internet for the psychological health of a schoolboy is like two sides of the same coin. On the one hand, it can be a place where a child can be humiliated and bullied. On the other hand, the Internet can be a place where a child can find support and encouragement to move on. And this is really important if you have depression. It saved me at one time, and it could have been worse, according to this andalahealth.com article. Suppose the pills for depression don't help a person. In that case, the illness can cause complications, and it will be almost impossible to get rid of depression.