Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
korea

Which Car Are You Driving Now?

i duno leh, i haven go enrol bbdc. sat i will go :bow:

how many lesson u take b4 u go for the test? final thoery you took how many time? and final test how many times?

i wan manual nah

why wait until sat? faster enrol lor. :drunk:

aiyo, i forgot how many practical sessions i went liao lor. final theory and TP twice. :(

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation
why wait until sat? faster enrol lor. :drunk:

aiyo, i forgot how many practical sessions i went liao lor. final theory and TP twice. :(

so clever, i only can go on weekend lar, so far away

then you take manual lor but sometimes the car can stall while you're driving. if stall on the road then you'll get super nervous! esp test! :drunk:

then you take manual lor but sometimes the car can stall while you're driving. if stall on the road then you'll get super nervous! esp test! :drunk:

LOL...i dun wan constraint in tings nah.... so i take manual i can drive both type after pass :(

so clever, i only can go on weekend lar, so far away

just luck la. some people one time pass liao lor. :drunk:

you stay at tanjong pagar, right. not really very far. you can take mrt to bukit gombak then take bbdc free shuttle bus. :(

just luck la. some people one time pass liao lor. :drunk:

you stay at tanjong pagar, right. not really very far. you can take mrt to bukit gombak then take bbdc free shuttle bus. :bow:

ya. far mah.. i work at raffles place after work go very far nah :(

LOL...i dun wan constraint in tings nah.... so i take manual i can drive both type after pass :(

ya, quite true. auto can drive auto only but manual can drive both. my hb took manual but he got his license very long time ago liao. never mind la, bcos my hb doesnt buy manual car. he prefers auto. :drunk:

ya, quite true. auto can drive auto only but manual can drive both. my hb took manual but he got his license very long time ago liao. never mind la, bcos my hb doesnt buy manual car. he prefers auto. :drunk:

tell one 1st lesson what they will teach u

ya. far mah.. i work at raffles place after work go very far nah :bow:

ya hor. then you take mrt from raffles place to bukit gombak then take bbdc shuttle bus lor. :D

i always believe in order to improve driving skill is to drive frequently. :(

tell one 1st lesson what they will teach u

huh? aiyo, forgot leh. i think just tell you to drive around inside the circuit lor. let you get the feel of driving! :drunk:

huh? aiyo, forgot leh. i think just tell you to drive around inside the circuit lor. let you get the feel of driving! :drunk:

then then tell leh, u say recently only mah

when i was learning and i used honda civic; the car body is shorter. but when drive 7 seater car then different story bcos the car body is longer. so happen my hb's car is 7 seater. the judgement must be accurate. :drunk:

when i was learning and i used honda civic; the car body is shorter. but when drive 7 seater car then different story bcos the car body is longer. so happen my hb's car is 7 seater. the judgement must be accurate. :drunk:

practise lor.. everyday u drive la

then then tell leh, u say recently only mah

frankly speaking, i really cant remember. just drive inside circuit lor. they've a book for you to follow the lessons. :(

practise lor.. everyday u drive la

how to use?! my hb drives the car to work everyday! :drunk:

frankly speaking, i really cant remember. just drive inside circuit lor. they've a book for you to follow the lessons. :(

how to use?! my hb drives the car to work everyday! :drunk:

huh i confuse, u told me no book now u say got book? puzzle :bow:

after he knock off from work, or sat & weekend u drive lar

driving is a tiring task. the eyes will get very tired bcos driving needs a lot of eyes concentration. i dont really like to drive. i prefer to sit. hahaha. :drunk: