Proton

Rover

Subaru

Suzuki

Toyota

Volkswagen

Volvo

Edited by korea

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

Big Fat *** Nissan Murano. Dh using his X5. Since im unemployed, strongly considering to get rid of the Fat *** and settle for another B.M.W. - Bus. Mrt. Walk.

Mine's a Mazda MX5 - white

that's a sport car. how is the engine? :o but the interior is a bit small right. :unsure:

opps! i forget to add the saab and renault cars on the list! :sport-smiley-004:

Big Fat *** Nissan Murano. Dh using his X5. Since im unemployed, strongly considering to get rid of the Fat *** and settle for another B.M.W. - Bus. Mrt. Walk.

that's a SUV, right. is it shiok to sit? ;) i know the cc is quite big. consume a lot of petrol? :D

that's a sport car. how is the engine? :P but the interior is a bit small right. :(

Yar, its quite small but for 2 of us, its fine...Its quite a smooth ride but well, its still an old car lor.. My FH and I felt that since we dun have kids, best to get this kind of car while we still can... :P .. my mum calls it a selfish car.. haha

That a very nice car... love the solid look.. :)

Yar, its quite small but for 2 of us, its fine...Its quite a smooth ride but well, its still an old car lor.. My FH and I felt that since we dun have kids, best to get this kind of car while we still can... :P .. my mum calls it a selfish car.. haha

That a very nice car... love the solid look.. :)

i see. but for us it's too small liao b'cos sometimes we bring our dog for outing too. :P

ya, nissan murano is a nice SUV car! :( how do you all find toyota rush? it's a parallel importer car. but quite cheap, smaller cc and made in japan. :P we went to parallel importer showroom and saw the car before. the interior is quite small. :(

Mercedes E200. Bought in 2004, used it as my bridal car in 2005. :)

now mercedes has came out a design model. the curve of the car is very sleek look. :dancingqueen:

now mercedes has came out a design model. the curve of the car is very sleek look. :(

Are you talking about the A series, C series, the E series or the S series? Personally, the S series has the sleekest look, but it is also the most expensive.

My next car will be an MPV. In fact, I almost bought an MPV instead of the E200, but decided to go with the E200 then because I was still single. :P Now, things are different. The MPV will either replace my E200, or I get it as an additional car for my wife.

white_affair, slightly off topic. you're born in 1980 huh? i saw in another topic about you asked mr chong for an auspicious date. :(