Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
korea

Which Car Are You Driving Now?

white_affair, slightly off topic. you're born in 1980 huh? i saw in another topic about you asked mr chong for an auspicious date. :P

Yar, Im born in 1980.. 27 this year liao.. :(

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation
Are you talking about the A series, C series, the E series or the S series? Personally, the S series has the sleekest look, but it is also the most expensive.

My next car will be an MPV. In fact, I almost bought an MPV instead of the E200, but decided to go with the E200 then because I was still single. :P Now, things are different. The MPV will either replace my E200, or I get it as an additional car for my wife.

clscoupeimpressionsgalljw9.jpg

oh, i refer to the mercedes CLS-class (the above pic). :(

which car MPV you intend to buy? :( since your family is growing bigger now so a MPV is a better choice for you. :P initially, we wanted to buy the mercedes class A but after that chosen a MPV instead b'cos of the size. :dancingqueen:

Yar, Im born in 1980.. 27 this year liao.. :P

hehe. so coincidence lor... :)

hehe. so coincidence lor... :(

You too?? You are married and got your own home already rite?? I always wanted to settle down like when I was about 25 but too bad FH is slow.. keke .. sorry.. off topic liao

You too?? You are married and got your own home already rite?? I always wanted to settle down like when I was about 25 but too bad FH is slow.. keke .. sorry.. off topic liao

you haven't got your own house? ROM already? :(

wah.. my hubby's dream car at this point of time!

haha..

we're having red Mazda 3 with bodykit :P

itz a tad small for families but great for couples in my opinion. still prefer my previous monster :(

you haven't got your own house? ROM already? :lol:

Got liao but still waiting to collect keys.. ROM will b held together with my customary early 2008.. so now I got to plan my reno and wedding together...

Got liao but still waiting to collect keys.. ROM will b held together with my customary early 2008.. so now I got to plan my reno and wedding together...

i thought hdb requires you to produce the ROM cert. when you're buying a flat? or is there a period to do that? :notti:

i've settled my ROM, house and reno liao. i did them seperately so that will not be so rush. :lol:

Ours is a honda airwave. Didn't do any bodykit as we don't wanna waste extra money on unnecessary things. The car will be 1 yr this coming june.

i thought hdb requires you to produce the ROM cert. when you're buying a flat? or is there a period to do that? :notti:

i've settled my ROM, house and reno liao. i did them seperately so that will not be so rush. :lol:

For new flat, can defer the ROM cert. We deferred for 9 months...not sure abt resale flat...until now haven't ROM :unsure:

Wah korea, u good....my rom, reno and house come together.....buzy until dizzy liao....

Wah so many 1980's babies here...me 81... :P

looks like quite a lot of 1980s babies here...ME too!

You know you are old when your driving licence is as old as, if not older, than some the people here.......

*SIGH*

Edited by ARCHer

Experienced or not, the energy level is not there anymore. Was on leave yesterday and spent the day looking after my 9 1/2 month old daughter. The work-out was worse than my NS days.