Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
korea

Which Car Are You Driving Now?

For new flat, can defer the ROM cert. We deferred for 9 months...not sure abt resale flat...until now haven't ROM :)

Wah korea, u good....my rom, reno and house come together.....buzy until dizzy liao....

Wah so many 1980's babies here...me 81... :unsure:

me 81 too!

my hubby is a monkey :(

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request
For new flat, can defer the ROM cert. We deferred for 9 months...not sure abt resale flat...until now haven't ROM :P

Wah korea, u good....my rom, reno and house come together.....buzy until dizzy liao....

Wah so many 1980's babies here...me 81... :notti:

we purposely did them seperately mah so that everything can do nice and smooth. :notti: do one thing at a time lor. :unsure:

wow, you're 1981 huh. so young. :notti:

:( so many 1980s bb! I feel so old liao lei...

how old are you? :) we're also old liao lor. :)

me 81 too!

my hubby is a monkey :notti:

:good:

My next car will be an MPV. In fact, I almost bought an MPV instead of the E200, but decided to go with the E200 then because I was still single. :dancingqueen: Now, things are different. The MPV will either replace my E200, or I get it as an additional car for my wife.

True MPV = Renault Espace, VW Sharan, Seat Alhambra, Ford Galaxy. etc.

I tried the new Kia Carnival last month when I was driving down south in down under, the 2.5V6 is sweet, 5 speed auto with manual overide, seats 8 adults. Quite impressed with the finishing. This van is even bigger than the Toyota Estima. Dissappointed as it doesn't have power door.

True MPV = Renault Espace, VW Sharan, Seat Alhambra, Ford Galaxy. etc.

I tried the new Kia Carnival last month when I was driving down south in down under, the 2.5V6 is sweet, 5 speed auto with manual overide, seats 8 adults. Quite impressed with the finishing. This van is even bigger than the Toyota Estima. Dissappointed as it doesn't have power door.

I think driving an MPV in Singapore is different from driving an MPV in larger countries. To me, the MPV in Singapore will be used to just shuttle the family to and fro. Right now, I can only seat 4 adults and 1 baby in my car, so any going out with more of my family members means more than 1 car. Journey time won't be longer than 1 hour, so during this hour. But when travelling longer distances, more room is needed per person, since the people have to remained seated for longer periods. Hence a bigger size car/MPV would be better for longer distance travel.

I'll probably settle for a 7-seater MPV........

I think driving an MPV in Singapore is different from driving an MPV in larger countries. To me, the MPV in Singapore will be used to just shuttle the family to and fro. Right now, I can only seat 4 adults and 1 baby in my car, so any going out with more of my family members means more than 1 car. Journey time won't be longer than 1 hour, so during this hour. But when travelling longer distances, more room is needed per person, since the people have to remained seated for longer periods. Hence a bigger size car/MPV would be better for longer distance travel.

I'll probably settle for a 7-seater MPV........

i'll recommend you toyota previa (a toyota agent car), it's the same as toyota estima (a parallel importer car). hubby's brother bought this toyota previa and i notice it's very spacious than normal MPV cars. :dunno: the doors are sliding type.

http://www.toyotasingapore.com.sg/cars/new...revia/index.asp

i'll recommend you toyota previa (a toyota agent car), it's the same as toyota estima (a parallel importer car). hubby's brother bought this toyota previa and i notice it's very spacious than normal MPV cars. the doors are sliding type.

Don't like sliding door. Reminds me too much of the VW van that I used to drive to school back in 1981.

Don't like sliding door. Reminds me too much of the VW van that I used to drive to school back in 1981.

i prefer sliding doors b'cos more convenient when want to open the doors at public carpark. the space in public carpark is so limited. :sport-smiley-004:

i'll recommend you toyota previa (a toyota agent car), it's the same as toyota estima (a parallel importer car). hubby's brother bought this toyota previa and i notice it's very spacious than normal MPV cars. :) the doors are sliding type.

Any big deal about agent car.?

i prefer sliding doors b'cos more convenient when want to open the doors at public carpark. the space in public carpark is so limited. :P

You prefer Multi-Purpose-Van, Archer prefers Multi-Purpose-Vehicle. Locals seems to have their very own definition of an MPV..haa

Any big deal about agent car.?

no big deal, haha. but individual preference. haha. !!

You prefer Multi-Purpose-Van, Archer prefers Multi-Purpose-Vehicle. Locals seems to have their very own definition of an MPV..haa

having sliding doors mean a van?? :P there're cars with sliding doors. :)

the VW Kombi? It must be an air-cooled engine.?

no big deal, haha. but individual preference. haha. !!

This preference often leads to the warranty issues.

having sliding doors mean a van?? :P there're cars with sliding doors. :)

Simulation: Replace the 2nd and 3rd windows with metal sheets, congratulation, you have a Panel VAN. haaa

anyway, regardless how you look at it, MultiPurposeVehicle=Minivan. can't run away.

Minivans are taller than a sedan, hatchback or a station wagon, and are designed for maximum interior room.

So it alright to tell someone that "I drive a MPV" but not "My car is a MPV"

Quite serious injury 笑到呀掉.

This preference often leads to the warranty issues.

Simulation: Replace the 2nd and 3rd windows with metal sheets, congratulation, you have a Panel VAN. haaa

anyway, regardless how you look at it, MultiPurposeVehicle=Minivan. can't run away.

Minivans are taller than a sedan, hatchback or a station wagon, and are designed for maximum interior room.

So it alright to tell someone that "I drive a MPV" but not "My car is a MPV"

Quite serious injury 笑到呀掉.

anyway, that's your thinking. bo bian. :( i'm just recommending archer the toyota previa (with sliding doors) and if he doesn't like it then it's ok, no problem to me at all. :) as i mentioned, after all it's an individual preference matter. :notti:

too bad, our honda MPV doesn't have sliding doors. :(

no big deal, haha. but individual preference. haha. :help:

having sliding doors mean a van?? :) there're cars with sliding doors. :)

ya.. there're cars with sliding doors.. but they're usually boxy to enable to the doors to slide across.. so mayb they look like van :dunno:

ya.. there're cars with sliding doors.. but they're usually boxy to enable to the doors to slide across.. so mayb they look like van :)

ya, there're cars with sliding doors. if people think that they look like van then don't buy lor. buy those with swing doors instead. our honda MPV has swing doors but i find swing doors very take up spaces esp at public carpark. :)