Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
korea

Which Car Are You Driving Now?

Coz itz very light. And with its small wheels, itz got less rotating mass to deal with. Even Picanto can pick up faster than my Impreza ... But then again, any car can pick up faster than a 1.6L NA Impreza ... :(

Bro, your horsepower is distributed to 4 wheels, that's why is slow. but again do u pick up others round the bend? I always do...keke

actually i mean the chery qq pick up really cmi

think the lane next to it three four cars go by liao it's still only 10m away from the stop line :sport-smiley-018:

It's only 800cc, cannot compare apple with orange. BTW it is the budget constraint pple chooses a QQ which serves them a A to B transportation.

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

wah..u all drive so gd car....

i also born in 80s..my Hb also.....

I driving a picanto only sob....a car that have everything except power. :sport-smiley-003:

wah..u all drive so gd car....

i also born in 80s..my Hb also.....

I driving a picanto only sob....a car that have everything except power. :(

you all can slowly upgrade in future. our first car was a mit lancer and this honda MPV is our second car. :D

you all can slowly upgrade in future. our first car was a mit lancer and this honda MPV is our second car. :sport-smiley-018:

sobx, now no money to change also..sob...mine opc ah...so troublesome ....alot of restrictions ley

sobx, now no money to change also..sob...mine opc ah...so troublesome ....alot of restrictions ley

what's opc? :sport-smiley-018:

off peak car

i see, meaning it's a weekends car lor. !!

a weekends car? of course there're restrictions b'cos the price you paid is already cheaper than a normal car liao. even the road tax you pay is cheaper. :sport-smiley-018:

i see, meaning it's a weekends car lor. 8|

a weekends car? of course there're restrictions b'cos the price you paid is already cheaper than a normal car liao. even the road tax you pay is cheaper. :P

yaloh. last time opc fits my lifestyle but now i drivin to work at wee hrs mah

hehehe, me thinking between getting an OPC or joining those car coops

there's a collection point just opposite my new place so the convenience is there loh...

anyone a member?

wanted to know more about car sharing

yaloh. last time opc fits my lifestyle but now i drivin to work at wee hrs mah

for weekends car can you convert to normal car? :) but i don't know how to convert leh. :rofl:

Submit an application form to the LTA at 10 Sin Ming Drive. You will need to pay a conversion fee of $100 and top-up the road tax for your converted car. You must also change your car’s red number plates to normal ones within 3 days.

In addition, if your car was originally registered as an OPC, you will need to top-up the ‘unused’ upfront rebate as follows:

Top up fee =

$17,000 X (120 months - No. of months and days registered at time of conversion)

120 months

To illustrate, assume:

COE quota premium = $12,000

ARF = $22,000

OPC registered on 1 June 2003

OPC converted to normal car on 19 June 2006

OPC rebate of up to $17,000 offset against COE first, and then ARF.

COE quota premium paid = $0

ARF paid = $17,000 [$22,000 – ($17,000 - $12,000)]

The period where the car is registered as an OPC is calculated as follows:

From 1/6/03 to 31/5/06 = 3 years or 36 months (i.e. 3 years x 12 months)

From 1/6/06 to 19/6/06 = 19 days or 0.63 months (i.e. 19 days divide by 30 days)

Hence, the total period where the car was registered as an OPC = 36.63 months. The top-up fee is thus calculated as follows: Top-up fee = $17,000 x (120 months – 36.63 months)

120 months

= $11,811

The top-up fee paid will be apportioned to the COE and ARF components as follows:

COE = $8,337 [i.e. ($12,000/120 months) x 83.37 months (i.e. 120 months – 36.63 months)]

ARF = $3,474 [i.e. ($5,000/120 months) x 83.37 months (i.e. 120 months – 36.63 months)]

When an owner de-registers his car which was converted to a normal car from an OPC, any PARF and COE rebates to be granted to the last registered owner would be based on the actual amount of ARF and Quota Premium (COE) paid, including any top-up amount. In this case, the actual COE quota premium paid is $8,337 and the actual ARF paid is $20,474 [i.e. $3,474 + $17,000 (i.e. $22,000 - $5,000)].

yup, i know that weekends car can convert to normal car but just don't know where to convert. :rofl: now, mickoe can consider whether he/she wants to convert a not. :)

Edited by korea

yup, i know that weekends car can convert to normal car but just don't know where to convert. :D now, mickoe can consider whether he/she wants to convert a not. :D

i calculate ..not worth changing cos my car coming 3 yrs old next yr...if convert, need to pay 14k ....in cash

yup, having an OPC is a decision that must be made when you buy the car

not worth to convert to normal plate or convert normal plate to OPC...

i calculate ..not worth changing cos my car coming 3 yrs old next yr...if convert, need to pay 14k ....in cash

then you wait another 1-2 years can sell liao. !!

for people who need the car almost everyday then not worth to buy OPC. we can't buy OPC b'cos my hb needs to drive the car everyday to work. :P