Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
korea

Which Car Are You Driving Now?

planning to get a civic 1.6A latest by next jun..hope COE wont appreciate by alot! :bleah:

honda civic is a good car. :thumbs up: but the parts aren't cheap if after wear and tear. :dunno:

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

yeah i read reviews on it b4....wasnt really good...only thing i liked abt the new lancer is the face lift & the interior~~ dats abt it..

maybe you can consider mitsubishi lancer that's lauching soon.

yeah i read reviews on it b4....wasnt really good...only thing i liked abt the new lancer is the face lift & the interior~~ dats abt it..

you mean mit lancer isn't good? is it japan made? :notti: last time the mit lancer we drove was japan. :D

my hb's colleague bought a suzuki OPC and he said the road tax is only $50/year! wow, so cheap?! :lol:

you mean mit lancer isn't good? is it japan made? :notti: last time the mit lancer we drove was japan. :D

my hb's colleague bought a suzuki OPC and he said the road tax is only $50/year! wow, so cheap?! :lol:

yes....50 bucks per mth....cos u cant drive durin peak hrs mahh.....

yes....50 bucks per mth....cos u cant drive durin peak hrs mahh.....

$50/mth or per year?? :notti: is it the same for all cars brands? :lol:

$50/mth or per year?? :) is it the same for all cars brands? :P

New cars registered as an OPC will enjoy:

- An upfront rebate of $17,000 to be offset against the following items:

(a) COE Quota Premium

(b) Additional Registration Fee (ARF).

The rebate is first offset against the COE premium payable. Any excess is then offset against the ARF payable.

- A flat discount of $800 on annual road tax, subject to a minimum road tax payment of $50 per year. (The vehicle tax structure depends on the car's engine capacity. U can check out the LTA link here: Vehicle Tax Structure for Private Cars )

Road tax for the OPC is payable every year. Before renewal, the OPC must be inspected by an authorised Inspection Centre to certify that the number plate has not been tampered with.

New cars registered as an OPC will enjoy:

- An upfront rebate of $17,000 to be offset against the following items:

(a) COE Quota Premium

(b) Additional Registration Fee (ARF).

The rebate is first offset against the COE premium payable. Any excess is then offset against the ARF payable.

- A flat discount of $800 on annual road tax, subject to a minimum road tax payment of $50 per year. (The vehicle tax structure depends on the car's engine capacity. U can check out the LTA link here: Vehicle Tax Structure for Private Cars )

Road tax for the OPC is payable every year. Before renewal, the OPC must be inspected by an authorised Inspection Centre to certify that the number plate has not been tampered with.

yup, i guess road tax is $50/year. :) but we can't get a OPC b'cos my hb needs to use the car everyday. :dunno: OPC doesn't suit our needs. probably, OPC is good for people who only use the car on weekends. :yamseng:

yup, i guess road tax is $50/year. :wub: but we can't get a OPC b'cos my hb needs to use the car everyday. :( OPC doesn't suit our needs. probably, OPC is good for people who only use the car on weekends. :furious:

No... If you go office early and leave late also can buy weekend car since they can be used on weekdays Mondays to Fridays: from 7.00pm to 7.00am... :P

No... If you go office early and leave late also can buy weekend car since they can be used on weekdays Mondays to Fridays: from 7.00pm to 7.00am... :)

that's the problem. my hb doesn't go to office that early and he also doesn't leave late. normal working office hrs. :yamseng:

i heard that on sat only can drive after 3pm. :D

Edited by korea

that's the problem. my hb doesn't go to office that early and he also doesn't leave late. normal working office hrs. :dancingqueen:

i heard that on sat only can drive after 3pm. !!

yes. sat only after 3pm..means the whole morning wasted if u want to drive...if u wan to tia 20 bucks coupon also not worth...

yes. sat only after 3pm..means the whole morning wasted if u want to drive...if u wan to tia 20 bucks coupon also not worth...

ya lor, not worth lor. :dancingqueen:

but for people who drive company's van during working hrs and only need car on weekends then OPC will be good for them. this is why my hb's colleague bought an OPC. !!

ya lor, not worth lor. :dribble:

but for people who drive company's van during working hrs and only need car on weekends then OPC will be good for them. this is why my hb's colleague bought an OPC. :dancingqueen:

Good for working Night shift also :dancingqueen:

well, i would strongly advise to think carefully of te needs before buyin a car..else will regret like me now.=(

opc may seems cheap to maintain, but come to think of te restrictions, te money u paying...ehhh..i still feel not so gd (for me lah)....

well, i would strongly advise to think carefully of te needs before buyin a car..else will regret like me now.=(

opc may seems cheap to maintain, but come to think of te restrictions, te money u paying...ehhh..i still feel not so gd (for me lah)....

yup, agreed. in the long run, OPC doesn't worth it lor. !!