Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
Leona Kim

Choosing The Right Kitchen Countertop (By Stone Amperor)

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

Hi @Leona Kim, I have the experience to purchased my countertop with Stone Amperor. Their sales team are very friendly and guide me how to choose my countertop material. 

They introduce me a brand called Sensa Granite by Cosentino and I brought it for my kitchen countertop. The reason I choose Sensa Granite is that they have a technology called SenGuard which quite impressed me. It makes the surface resistance with the liquids so that it won't have stains on my surface. The colour is very nice as well. 

More details you can refer their article about Sensa Granite by Cosentino. 

https://www.stoneamperor.com.sg/natural-granite-sensa-granite/

Edited by Harry Hun
typo

Yes I just got my kitchen countertop done by Stone Amperor. Their sales consultants are very friendly and more importantly, they got various materials and brands available for me to choose from. I chose Silestone quartz and it took only 3 days from measurement to installation. Their workmanship is superb too! They just make my reno so simple and fuss free. Thank you Stone Amperor! :yeah:

Hi there Leona Kim! I just renovated my new home near Siglap Hill and I use the service of StoneAmperor for my kitchen countertop and walls.

They have a wide range of choice and different materials such as marble, quartz and granite. They even have the latest Lapitec stone slab.

For my home, my kitchen is using the Lapitec and Quartz! Worth every penny! Hope you would give it a try with them.

Choosing the right countertop is one thing. If you are wondering other ways you can beautify your kitchen countertop. 

"Get ready to dress up your kitchen counters with your personal style. After all, who could bear to look at a bare kitchen countertop, cold and devoid of character?

You can create a welcoming culinary area by sprucing up your kitchen countertop with these 5 simple tricks."

Read more on this here.

Fresh fruit basket on kitchen counter