Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
Anz85

Reinstate Bomb shelter ventilation contractor (Help!!!)

Hi.. does anyone knows where to get contractor to reinstate the whole set of metal ventilation for bomb shelter?? Just 1 will do.. I don't really know whether only the plate missing or the whole set the ex owner remove.. so I prepare for the worst which will be whole set..

Unfortunately for us that we just get to find out last minute from hdb as we checking on our appt time as only left 4 days and we are wondering why no text or letter from hdb.. As per hdb, the 6 years old resale flat we buying got inspection issues on the bomb shelter ventilation which they cover both the 2 holes...

The seller (the ex husband) dragging the time n requires extension for the contractor to reinstate.. Our take over date is 3rd December 2018.. the seller (ex husband) seems to be "Bo chap".. and we really need the house on 3rd December 2018... 

Screenshot_20181129-185921_1.jpg

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation
8 hours ago, shaunling said:

sorry to hear that. We'll try get a contractor for you to see if they can help. 

Thanks sir... Really appreciate..

Called hdb yesterday.. we "the buyer" will settle the bomb shelter issues n need to pocket out by our own as we cannot afford to wait for the seller ex husband staying the house to drag anymore time..

we got 2 kids n cramping in a super small room queen size bed with 2 adult n 2 kids sleeping..

As per HDB... If the seller fail for the inspection.. they will continue to extend the date... Which is rediculous for us.. extend whole year we the "buyer" faint.... HDB should imposed fine or penalty for this type of seller seriously.. they must feel the pinch... Haiz.. they can just move on without any issues.. where my whole family now hang dangling for the last min..

Lucky HDB accept my proposal to give me settle the bomb shelter issues... But now is my butt on fire..

I would speak with an engineer. They know better! Problems are infinite when it comes to ventilation. I have a friend who fixes ventilation systems for a living and he has told me that every day he encounters something new. His services are outstanding and that's why many people want him to fix their problems. He has made me understand that it's really important to work with professionals. Hopefully, I will never need his services, but in case something goes down, I am 100% sure who to call haha. I am so grateful for having friends like him