Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
HugZ

Valuation For Pte Property

AR is not what is left. AR looks at what is being serviced by you. That's why the lower the better.

Yes, any earned income should go to the denominator.

Net salary + monthly contribution to CPF-OA + other monthly income.

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request
AR is not what is left. AR looks at what is being serviced by you. That's why the lower the better.

I did a rough calculation, and after factoring in my new installment loan amt. My AR should be about 0.375.

Maybe I might not buy the property afterall, anyway, no hurry for me as I still have a place to stay. :)

Sellers seem to be asking for ridiculous pricing, perhaps testing the mkt. :( I'm looking at a suburban area only. I do not think that suburban area is so "hot" as what the agents try to paint, and whether it will really pick up as fast as prime areas is still a questionmark. I seriously doubt the middle-class got such buying power to sustain or push the suburban mkt. :unsure:

Any views? :sport-smiley-018: Would love to hear some opinions.

Yes, any earned income should go to the denominator.

Net salary + monthly contribution to CPF-OA + other monthly income.

Sorry. You are right. I was actually referring to 1 - AR rather than AR i.e. the amount you have left (rather than the amount you would pay).