Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
Barc

How Long To Marry And Divorce A Foreign Bride?

Just wondering... was about to get a vietnamese and divorce her once I've got a HDB flat... just how long will the divorce might take for processing? anyone with experience/knowledge on this one here?

please spare me the lecture about being human or emotional or whatsoever... I'm being forced to such measures to get a HDB already.

so.. any answers?

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation
Just wondering... was about to get a vietnamese and divorce her once I've got a HDB flat... just how long will the divorce might take for processing? anyone with experience/knowledge on this one here?

please spare me the lecture about being human or emotional or whatsoever... I'm being forced to such measures to get a HDB already.

so.. any answers?

and then the vietnamese bride gets to keep the hdb house(awarded by court)

so.. any answers?

had to wait for 3 yrs if marriage less than 3 yrs..

but.....

if u use this method just to get a HDB and harm a lady.

You are an idot.. !!

had to wait for 3 yrs if marriage less than 3 yrs..

but.....

if u use this method just to get a HDB and harm a lady.

You are an idot.. :notti:

ya agree! :dancingqueen::deal:8|

might as well wait until 35 years old then apply hdb flat rather than harm a lady! :dancingqueen:

ya agree! :dancingqueen::notti::deal:

might as well wait until 35 years old then apply hdb flat rather than harm a lady! :dancingqueen:

it's ok, he 's gonna make one BIG round and end up giving the $200k-$300k house to a vietnamese.

or worse, pay monthly maintenance $300-$600 for the rest of his miserable life.

this is karma.

oh... what happen to the poor lady after U get the flat ??

Only heard of foreigner make use of married to Singaporean to get their stay here.. didn't know that Singaporen need to do such trick to get the house...

Edited by HSH21

it's ok, he 's gonna make one BIG round and end up giving the $200k-$300k house to a vietnamese.

this is karma.

yeah..

if the wife need proof.

this will be the proof..

:dancingqueen:

guess TS is prepared for the moral lecture liao bah

but like what MaCe had pointed out, the Women's Charter is enacted to protect all women, local and foreign alike.

a husband is bound by law to maintain his wife, so at the same time of getting the hdb flat, TS you must be prepared to pay your 'wife' a sum of money till she gets married again.

think the amt of money is enough for you to pay for a private property liao. esp if the hdb flat is used as a matrimonial home, the 'wife' is entitled to a share of it depending on her contribution - that includes doing housework.

so if she is in charge of housework and TS you pay the bill, then the 'wife' will most prob get 30% to 50% of the flat = $100k to $200k

ultimately, is it worth it?

this is karma.

how come the woman also entitle of the house? this part i don't really understand. :sport-smiley-018:

how come the woman also entitle of the house? this part i don't really understand. :wacko:

b'coz.. u brought the house when u get marry.. mean his and her house.. THEIR house

even she does not come out a single cents, she still entitle some share of their HOUSE.

Just that.. what is the share look like...

b'coz.. u brought the house when u get marry.. mean his and her house.. THEIR house

even she does not come out a single cents, she still entitle some share of their HOUSE.

Just that.. what is the share look like...

oh, i see. so if the woman doesn't make any contribution will also get a share of the house lor? so good huh. :wacko:

oh, i see. so if the woman doesn't make any contribution will also get a share of the house lor? so good huh. :huh:

yup..

b'coz that house is their M.. sth house (I forget the term they use)

when u say I do.. u are sharing everything u had.

so.. don't any how say I do :wacko:

yup..

b'coz that house is their M.. sth house (I forget the term they use)

when u say I do.. u are sharing everything u had.

so.. don't any how say I do :huh:

beside house got a share then what else too? :wacko: