Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
Alphard

Reasonable price ?

Hi there , need advice from everyone.
Millions thanks .
My house is 4room resale , floor area is 950sf +- .
Got a quote from my friend contractor. 
Is it the quote reasonable?
Millions thanks again . 

Hacking 
1 . Supply material and labour to hack floor and wall tiles for whole unit.
2 . Supply material and labour to hack sink support.
3 . Supply material and labour to remove kitchen cabinet and room wardrobe.
4 . Supply material and labour to hack wall for store room.
5 . Supply material and labour to hack door frame for store, 3 bedroom and toilets.
6 . Supply material and labour to hack kitchen entrance wall .
7 . Supply skip tank and remove rubbish.
8 . Supply material and labour to remove unwanted cornices.

Item 1 to 8 $3000 . 

Wet works 
1 . Supply material and labour to lay cement screeding and smooth cement plastering for living and 3  bedroom flooring $2000 . 

2 . Supply material and labour to lay floor waterproofing for kitchen and 2 toilet $100 . 

3 . Supply material and labour to make good damage cement wall ( hacking area) $200 . 

4 . Supply material and labour to lay cement screeding with floor and wall tiles for kitchen and 2 toilet $5400 . 

5 . Supply material and labour to construct base for washing machine and cabinet $250 . 

6 . Supply material and labour to construct 3 room door frame $450 . 

7 . Supply material and labour to replace new Dustbin $150 . 

Plumbing works 
1 . Supply material and labour to install s/steel piping ( hot and cold ) for kitchen and 2 toilet $1200 . 

2 . Supply labour and tool to install 2 sitting bowl , 1 wall hung basin and 1 vanity basin $350 . 

3 . Supply labour and tool to install 2 instant heater, 2 rain shower set and accessories for 2 toilet $200 . 

Plastering/ painting 
1 . Supply material and labour to plaster wall and ceiling for whole unit $2500 . 

2 . Supply material and labour to paint wall and ceiling for whole unit with Nippon 5000 emousion paint $1000 . 

Rewiring 
1 . Single power point x 3 $150 . 
2 . Double power point x 10 $550 . 
3 . Data point x 2 $160 . 
4 . Lighting point x 12 $360 . 
5 . Heater point x 2 $180 . 
6 . Fix light x 12 x $180 . 

Vinyl flooring 
1 . Supply material and labour to lay 5mm vinyl tiles with skirting for living hall, 3 bedroom and kitchen ( top up area ) $2800 . 

Door 
1 .  Supply material and labour to install Soild laminate door for 3 bedroom with lever lock set $750 . 

2 . Supply material and labour to install fire rated Soild laminate door for main entrance with lever lockset $650 . 

Carpentry works 
1 . Supply material and labour to install 30’ top and bottom cabinet, pipe box up cabinet, build-in fridge cabinet , dish tray cabinet with glass door, internal with color pvc laminate, abs door trimming , soft closet and 1 roll drawer with laminate finishing $3300 . 

2 . Supply material and labour to install 6’ sliding door wardrobe for 3 bedroom $4320 . 

Quartz top
1 . Supply material and labour to install 10’ quartz table top for kitchen cabinet $850 . 

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

hi ,

I find the quotation is reasonable. is the contractor good?  please help to pm your contractor to me as soon as possible. I am now headache to find a contractor to  renovate my house.

Many thanks