Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
haiser

Nightmare With Ikea Kitchen Cabinet

It's really a nightmare using IKEA Kitchen Cabinet,

The design of IKEA Kitchen Cabinet is great and fine, but the contractor is really very bad.

I already see customer complaining the contractor while i was purchasing the Cabinet at the IKEA store.

And the same bad thing happen to me too.

After making the appointment with the contractor and the contractor just didn't turn up and they don't even border to give me a call and inform me.

This is the worst contractor and nightmare of my removation.

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

The Installation is so so OK (but still not up to my standard), The insatllation of cabinet / work-top and plumber is done by contractor. IKEA only sell you the all the cabinet items.

cheap product = cheap quality and cheap service

Helo,

so u mean to say good product = good quality + good service? :furious:

my room is furnished with ikea stuffs ... not too bad BUT dun ever let ikea furniture come in contact with water .. it should be Ok ...

ikea things r good becos they r cheap .. when they get old or outdated, u wun feel heartpain throwing them away for a new set ...

yeah. the old batch of contractors they used was GREAT. the new ones terrible. came to my office to install some stuffs and they show attitude manz. bunch of ah bengz. maybe can write in to ikea management :yamseng:

yeah. the old batch of contractors they used was GREAT. the new ones terrible. came to my office to install some stuffs and they show attitude manz. bunch of ah bengz. maybe can write in to ikea management :good:

hmm.. maybe cheap things.. so better off to get cheaper contractors?? :dribble:

but i planning to get a ikea wood shleving to place it in my toilet, above the sink leh.. hmm..

I don't like Ikea stuff. Was looking for a bed during my wedding but No-no. Quite limited in their colors and very simple line-design.

i still cannot grasp what the nightmare is with regards to your cabinets

Me too. As you mentioned, the installation is so so OK and you did not mention anything about the quality of the cabinets, which I assumed you are also quite OK.

So it looks like all is pretty well, not exactly a nightmare. :D

Hey Chunky Monkey, how is the condition of your relative's Ikea kitchen cabinet since it was installed 2 years ago? Just want to have a feel of its durability since Ikea is giving 10 years guarantee to its kitchen cabinet.

yes please share with us the quality of the kitchen cabinet of your relative after 2 yrs. i like the design of their stuff but am not too sure how durable it is. please advise. thanks.