Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
Norman Ng

My Mancave - 2Rm Type 1 (35sqm) HDB BTO post renovation musings

On 8/14/2020 at 12:15 PM, Lov8 said:

Wow such a nice place. For the DIY projects, can share wat jig saw do u use? 

Hi Lov8, thanks for the compliments. The jigsaw I use is from the Milwaukee line, like the rest of my tools.

I got the WorkX Pegasus Work Table to use it on. It was avilable from Amazon some time back.

The Work Table was from Amazon, I believe. The jigsaw was from eBay since I think it's impossible to find in Singapore. Hope this helps!

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request
12 hours ago, Lov8 said:

Thanks for sharing. Think I hv to go for other brands then. The work table u use looks so pro! 

It was only about a hundred something dollars, shipped from Amazon US when they did international shipping for free. Sadly no longer. 

The latest addition/change in my living room is to get rid of my coffee table and to use a permanent dining table instead. It's a smallish table from IKEA, very minimalist that I like. Also changed a single seater couch to a 2 seat Muji living/dining chair configuration. Since the Muji chairs are a little lower, I had to saw about 10 cm off the legs of the table to make the combo more comfortable. 

I like the configuration a lot. It gives me a place to eat, work and entertain guests without having to wheel the expandable table out every time. The Muji chairs also tuck nicely underneath when not in use. 

So far the house is holding up well after about 1.5 years. Some little repairs and upkeep needed, nothing major. Hope it stays that way!

Hope everyone is keeping safe and healthy during this trying COVID times. As you can see I got a little companion to ease the pain a little haha.

IMG_8138.jpg