Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios

Following power tools are available for rent & rental charge per day:

Cordless Power driver/drill - $15.00/day

Corded Power Jigsaw: $15.00/day (free 1 pc blade)

Corded Power Angle Grinder: $12.00/day

Corded Power Ciruclar Saw: $15.00/day (wood blade available)

Corded Power Random Orbital Sander: $15.00/day (free 5 pcs sand disc)

Corded Power Heat Gun: $10.00/day 

Deposit of each power tool: $10-$15, refundable upon return of power tools.

Free for collection at 9 Bukit Batok St 22. If opt for delivery and collection method, one time charge at $10-$30 (based on your location).

Contact to 93207847 for further details.

xt612m__1.jpg

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

It's a pretty useful initiative, there aren't such options near where I live, so I've always got my tools brand new. The problem with such services is that you can have problems both ways. Either the person that offers the tools is looking for trouble and the equipment is prone to malfunctioning just so they could make some easy money, or the person that is hiring the tools won't use them as intended. That's why I'm better off with getting new equipment and actually reesarching the product beforehand. Like the new plasma cutter that I just got, I spent quite some time looking around for the best option and I got the ZENY DC Inverter Plasma Cutter after seeing it on here https://www.auditpowertools.com/best-plasma-cutters/

Edited by ClarkLili

When you break down the costs of renting compared to buying, renting is almost always cheaper than buying. The initial cost of buying a piece of heavy equipment can take a huge chunk out of a company’s budget, which can sometimes hurt the company. Renting equipment doesn’t require a huge cost upfront, which allows you to save the money you would have put down in a purchase and use it for other needs your company may have.

Renting heavy equipment also saves you money in maintenance and repair costs. When you rent a piece of heavy equipment from a rental company, the cost of maintenance and repairs is much cheaper compared to having to do maintenance and repairs on a piece of equipment that you own. If you own a piece of heavy equipment, you have to deal with staffing for it. This means you’ll have to hire a mechanic to fix it when it has problems. You also have to pay for storing and transporting it, which can be very expensive because the equipment is usually so large. So I always opt for renting.

Being able to rent tools is a great idea! There are many people who are going to use a type of tool once and that's it. I have many friends who have bought countless tools and they've used them once. I'm thinking that I've asked for them countless times since I couldn't afford them back then. Now, I'm looking to buy a power drill, since none of my friends has it. I should get it from powerdrillguru.com since there are too many options available and I want to buy something that's going to last for a while. At least, I'm using every tool that I'm buying haha