Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios

Hey all,

Kindly beware of the ID company, DC Carpentry .

FB: https://www.facebook.com/dccarpentry.sg/

WS: https://www.dc-carpentry.com/

On end of 2018, after getting some quotes for our new BTO and at the same time, DC Carpentry was recommended by a neighbour of ours, we decided to go ahead with them.

Initially, we are pleased with Joe, one of the boss in DC Carpentry and handling our renovation project personally. We had a lot of great ID-client relationship. I will give 10/10 and will definitely recommend to any of my friends that are looking for an ID. 

Though the finishing, I believe it is not the best, but we also keep asking for discount and good price. Hence, we will give and take and not to ask for more as well.  Furthermore, there's a '1 year' warranty from DC Carpentry. 

The handover was done around May 2019. After moving in, we realize there is a small leakage on our master room toilet's bidet spray. It is really a small leak and we contacted Joe on 6th Nov 2019, but he didn't replied. Since it is really a small leak and somehow, it is not a daily stuff, we decided to close one eye. 

But on 4th Dec 2019, the screw that is attached to our kitchen hinge between our kitchen tray and the 'flap' came out, and we are unable to screw it back since the wood is damage. Also, take note that we usually open it to let our plates dry and hardly open and close it. To clarify further, I have attached an image for it. I was puzzled and surprise how fast the screw came off when we hardly use the mechanic. Also, it could be dangerous since it is not secured and could hurt anyone standing below the flap and use the sink. 

I have contacted Joe since then, no reply from him. It has been 2 months. There are a lot of nitty gritty I can complain about, but we decided to close 1 eye. We just want our the flap that is covering our kitchen tray to be fixed. 

I am disappointed with DC Carpentry despite trying to reach them via various channels. Including 1 of their colleague and FB message. But I still got no response. 

Sadly to say, I will not recommend DC Carpentry to anyone anymore. The after sales service is really bad. 

1.jpeg

Edited by Shawn Khor

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

bidet spray leak just buy a new spray from NTUC to replace.

cabinet door just remove the existing screws and screw the plate to another location on the door. since you mentioned you hardly close the door, then might as well remove it entirely.

Hey Snoozee,

Yeah, I do know I have a few options to deal with it. 

My point is, if it is still covered in warranty, why would I make myself troublesome. Isn't that the point of warranty and after sales service? 

I do know a few contractors that can get the job done. I am highlighting the slow and unprofessional after sales service they are providing. 

Not everyone knows a good contractor, let alone fixing bidet spray and removing a soft closing hinge.