Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
yenfong

Which Bank's Housing Loan Is Good Now?

same here. We also got my bank loan from Standchart and their service is excellent. The banker updated us at every stage either via phone call or sms and we really appreciated it as we were clueless on the bank loan since its our 1st time. She also advised us on the amount of loan that we need to get as we really didnt want to be tied down with a huge amount of bank loan. In fact, we had approached other banks but they didnt even bother to get back to us and wasnt helpful even when we were down at the branch to seek their advice. Talk about local bank, the banker took down my contact number and asked me to fax the necessary to her the next day. She never once called me to check why I had yet to fax to her. I felt very turnoff when I spoke to her as she wasnt very forthcoming in answering my questions. Merely hurried me to fax the documents to her before she reveal about the procedures or the interest. That's the reason why I also cant be bothered to fax to her.

may i asked. when were u informed of ur current acct details & received ur cheque book? am wondering now if their after sales service is as good. i emailed the sales person since last fri but has yet to get a reply.

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request
may i asked. when were u informed of ur current acct details & received ur cheque book? am wondering now if their after sales service is as good. i emailed the sales person since last fri but has yet to get a reply.

u mean the joint acc and cheque book given to us FOC for being their client (for bank loan)?

yes... that's what the sales person told me during our discussion as well as during signing of the bank loan contract. u were not given? from my understanding signing up for a housing loan the bank will auto open a current acct for us plus the cheque book. at least my col who uses citibank got the same.

yes... that's what the sales person told me during our discussion as well as during signing of the bank loan contract. u were not given? from my understanding signing up for a housing loan the bank will auto open a current acct for us plus the cheque book. at least my col who uses citibank got the same.

yup, we got the joint a/c and the cheque book. Every mth they'll send the statement to us which is stll $0 balance as we didnt use it.

i mean when did u obtained your acct details & the cheque book? after ur 1st HDB appt or way b4 that? i've yet received any to-date but was given a Supersalary Account instead?? n it's not joint, only under my husband's name. seems like stanchart after sales service is not really impressive.

Edited by Babyblue