Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  

Have about 50 spare roof tiles which i wanna dispose.

Called Veolia (the waste/recycle company in charge), and they classified it as construction waste. Referred me to NEA. NEA referred me to Veolia.

Damm confused now. Seems nobody wants to help. Any idea who i can call?

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

waste disposal is not FOC. I suggest you walk/drive around your neighbourhood and see if any houses are being renovated/rebuilt. then talk to the workers nicely and see if you can tompang them to dispose of your tiles when they do major disposals. usually they won't reject but if you need them to bring from your house as well, then pay them some kopi $$$ la.

Waste collection is a very important topic in our society, because the ecology of our planet is in a very bad state. I've lived in Toronto for 6 years, and every citizen here rents trash bins. When I came here, I found a company that provides disposal bins Toronto, and I am very happy with this service. Every month I rent out two seven-yard bins, one for garden waste and the other for the rest. The company's employees always treat me with respect and fulfill my requests. Garbage bins are always delivered and picked up on time, so I don't need to remind them of that. For a low price, you will get good service, so I highly recommend it.

As far as I know, when roof tiles reach the end of their life, both clay and concrete tiles can be recycled as crushed aggregate, at least that's what we did. We bought some strong trash bags here https://www.interplas.com/trash-bags to take tiles away. We had 120 of them, and all were successfully recycled into a crushed aggregate. I think you could also ask the workers because they often know way more than we do. Btw, I appreciate your interest in recycling. It's amazing that people care about the environment.