Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
YuanXin

What are the timeless themes for a home design and recommendations?

Hi, i am new to renotalk and like to seek some opinion. I ran through portfolios of some IDs and contractors and thinking that actually the look and designs are very diverse. I can see that while I may like a design from a home of this ID, but there are others than this ID did that i do not like at all. So i am a bit worried. I believe is better to go to ID or contractor that can specialize in certain themes? I am looking at timeless modern look. At the same time cozy.

Which are the IDs or contractors that you all may know of and what themes they are known for? I want to have one that is consistent is what they do, nice designs and good workmanship. Hope to finalize the shortlist in the next 1-3 weeks since I have not much work now to do at home. thank you all.

I will be collecting my bto keys in Q3 2020 supposedly (cross fingers that the delay due to covid is not too serious) 

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation