Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
YuanXin

What are the timeless themes for a home design and recommendations?

Perhaps one of the eternal topics in terms of renovation is artificial or natural stone for the work surface in the kitchen. It's all up to you and your budget, but my personal advice is to find out more about corian worktops. Supplier and installer Total Tops provide a wide range of colors so you'll find a solution to suit any kitchen style.

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

It's a very cool one, even if not everyone likes it. It has its' specifications, characterized by high functionality. Part of what gives a room timeless style is the use of classic patterns such as damasks, botanicals, stripes, and plaids. As a general rule, it's best to stay away from trendy prints such as chevrons, animal prints, and strong geometric. I've made an interior design in this style in one of my university projects, and it's very enjoyable from all points of view, I like it a lot.

Hi, i am new to renotalk and like to seek some opinion. I ran through portfolios of some IDs and contractors and thinking that actually the look and designs are very diverse. I can see that while I may like a design from a home of this ID, but there are others than this ID did that i do not like at all. So i am a bit worried. I believe is better to go to ID or contractor that can specialize in certain themes? I am looking at timeless modern look. At the same time cozy.

Which are the IDs or contractors that you all may know of and what themes they are known for? I want to have one that is consistent is what they do, nice designs and good workmanship. Hope to finalize the shortlist in the next 1-3 weeks since I have not much work now to do at home. thank you all.

I will be collecting my bto keys in Q3 2020 supposedly (cross fingers that the delay due to covid is not too serious)