Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
bluey

Anyone Made Day Curtains For Living Room?

Our window is about 310cm long and we were thinking of making day curtains only, the translucent kind, full length. Any idea of much much the labour can cost, and where can we go to have them made? Thank you.

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation
Our window is about 310cm long and we were thinking of making day curtains only, the translucent kind, full length. Any idea of much much the labour can cost, and where can we go to have them made? Thank you.

Hi, I was initially intending to have only day curtains for my full length windows in the living room but apparently, opposite block can see through the windows into my living room so I have decided to add in one more layer of day curtain. My curtains are quoted in a lump sum so not able to advise you. But you need to consider whether your block is facing another block, if so, you might want thicker curtains for more privacy.

I oso have the same issue with air whereby my full length window faces the opposite block... worse still, the opposite block is only half length window. so i had the day curtains and the normal curtains fixed... u can osos help to give a "mood" to ur room.. I oso did my curtains together for the rest of my rooms so can't give u a exact cost...

I oso have the same issue with air whereby my full length window faces the opposite block... worse still, the opposite block is only half length window. so i had the day curtains and the normal curtains fixed... u can osos help to give a "mood" to ur room.. I oso did my curtains together for the rest of my rooms so can't give u a exact cost...

Yup agree curtains can add mood to a room....

Your full length windows means ppl from opposite block can see your full body but you can only see their half body right....not fair not fair.... :bangwall: