Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
teddy

Overseas Photo Shoots

Hi,

Anybody went overseas to do their photo shoots? I wonder if it cost a lot and the effect is worth it.

Thanks!!

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation
Hi,

Anybody went overseas to do their photo shoots? I wonder if it cost a lot and the effect is worth it.

Thanks!!

of course it'll definitely cost more to photoshoot in spore. you've to pay for the photographer's air ticket and accomodation as well as you and your partner too. :) if i were you, i rather spend the $$$ on honeymoon. :)

Signed up a package with White Link and may consider upgrade to overseas shoot if money and time allows.

Was told by the staff that if they manage to get more couples to go on the same trip, the photographer's air ticket and accommodation will be shared among the couples. Furthermore, the photo shoot for each couple may only take a day, so the rest of the time there are all yours. Therefore if 4 couples were to go together, each will only take one day to complete the shoot, while the rest of the 3 days are for your own R&R.

Can be just like a honeymoon. :bangwall:

Signed up a package with White Link and may consider upgrade to overseas shoot if money and time allows.

Was told by the staff that if they manage to get more couples to go on the same trip, the photographer's air ticket and accommodation will be shared among the couples. Furthermore, the photo shoot for each couple may only take a day, so the rest of the time there are all yours. Therefore if 4 couples were to go together, each will only take one day to complete the shoot, while the rest of the 3 days are for your own R&R.

Can be just like a honeymoon. :bangwall:

honeymoon should be longer. maybe around 1-2 weeks. :bangwall:

honeymoon should be longer. maybe around 1-2 weeks. :notti:

Just an example, mayb can extend or go to another place. ;)

Definitely worth it. How big is Singapore? All the so-called romantic places, hide-outs, etc are already overturned and over-utilised by the photographers so many times. Its really very very very common to see wedding photos with the backdrop of Sentosa, fort canning, marina south, or the rustic buildings at tg pagar, museum, old fire stations, etc.

During my time there is no such thing as cost-sharing yet, maybe cuz not popular. So the cost is very high, because you have to pay for the travel expenses of the photographer, assistant and make-up artist.

Got a friend who did this, went to PARIS for their photoshoot! Soooo romantic lor!! What they did was that they booked a tour for honeymoon but go over two days in advance, and join the tour after the shoot, while the crew came back to Singapore.

With a fantastic backdrop like Paris, your photographer average one also can do a good job lor!

I think if you go overseas to a significant place (eg. where you met, where you were proposed etc) then worth it. Otherwise, local is fine coz usually the nicer photos are the ones whereby you two are shown BIG BIG (I mean you want to be able to see your face rite) so u prob won't see so much of the backgrd. Good photographers can also take your photos from a different angle, though same boring locations, that you won't know it's Spore. I've seen my fren's one from Utopia, really :)