Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
Oppsgal

New Bed

Pls study the Buddhist texts carefully....

The sect which Badger joins is a pseudo sect misusing the name of Buddhism, known as True BUddha School with Mr Lu n His wife claiming to be BUddhas and Boddhisattvas.

They mix Taoist deity of Yao Chich Goddess with Buddhist icons together.

True Buddha school creates false sutras known as the "zhen fo jing" falsely misuses the "tHus i have heard" command for Venerable Ananda.

You can check with the local Buddhist federation www.buddhist.org.sg regarding this organisation that badger is associated with.

It is better to associate and eed advise with mainstream Buddhists rather than sideline organisations which promotes the blending of taoism n Buddhism.

What more ? maybe she gonna ask u to mix islam, christianity into Buddhism as well ..

True Buddhist concept recongies the exsistence of earthly deities but DO NOT worship them nor pray to them... It's a challenge to yr identity crisis as a Buddhist or taoists.

Do not just believe in what i say ..always make a point to check out and verify what yourselves with any resources out there.

Taoism and BUddhism is DEIIFERENT ... there is a Taoist Federation in Singapore ... www.taoist.org.sg ... they are more than happy to explain to u the difference btw Buddhism and Taoism as well.

Do not be misheed by people saying its allright for BUDDHISTS to practise Fengshui, becos the Buddha probihited the practise of fengshui and divinations.

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

佛教崇拜神鬼嗎     很明顯的一個正信的佛教徒唯有崇拜佛、法、僧──三寶絕不崇拜神鬼但是正信的佛教並不否認神鬼的存在因為神鬼也是六道輪迴的兩大流類。所以佛教所說的神不是神教所說的上帝佛教所說的鬼也不是神教所說的魔鬼。佛教所說的神也是凡界的眾生佛教所說的魔是在欲界的第六天所以佛教的魔是魔、鬼是鬼。佛教的魔也有四種天魔、五蘊魔、煩惱魔、死魔除了天魔其餘三魔也都出於各人自我的生理及心理。   佛教的神通常是在天與鬼之間大褔的鬼便是神天的扈從往往是神。鬼有多財鬼、少財鬼、餓鬼多財大褔鬼雖在鬼道也享天褔民間一般所崇拜的神多半就是大褔的鬼。神有天神、空神、地神又可分天神、畜神、鬼神民間一般所崇拜的牛鬼蛇神、草木精靈、山川等神多是地神、畜神和鬼神。在佛經中通常提到的是八部鬼神那就是天神、龍神、夜叉飛空鬼神、乾闥婆天音樂神、阿修羅悲天神、迦樓羅金翅鳥神、緊那羅天歌唱神、摩羅迦大蟒神。這八部鬼神有善的也有惡的善的通常是受佛教的感化而來為佛教作護法的。因此正信的佛教徒並不崇拜神鬼僅對神鬼保持若干程度的禮遇假如一個正信的佛教徒崇拜了神鬼在原則上是有罪的。同時善神都會自動地護持皈依了三寶的人故也不敢接受三寶弟子的崇拜正因為有了善神的護持惡神惡鬼也不敢作弄或侵犯已經皈依了三寶的佛教信徒。 正信的佛教是什麼     事實上佛教的本質並沒有迷信和正信的分別佛教就是佛教佛教的基本內容到處都是一樣永久都是一樣。佛教是從大覺的佛陀──釋迦世尊的大悲智海之中流露出來那是充滿了智慧、充滿了仁慈、充滿了光明、清涼、安慰的一種言教根據這種言教的信仰而建立之教團形態便是佛教。   所謂正信就是正確的信仰、正當的信誓、正軌的信解、正直的信行、真正的信賴。正信的內容應具備三個主要的條件第一必須是永久性的第二必須要普遍性第三必須是必然性的。換一個方式來說便是過去一向如此現在到處如此未來必將如此。凡是對於一種道理或一樁事物的信仰或信賴如果禁不起這三個條件的考驗那就不是正信而是迷信。一個宗教的教理禁不起時代的考驗通不過環境的疏導開不出新興的境界它便是迷信而不是正信。   但也無可諱言的正信的佛教在大乘的流行地區尤其是在中國一向是被山林的高僧以及少數的士君子們所專有的至於民間的正信始終未能普及一般的民眾始終都在儒道釋三教混雜信仰的觀念中生活比如對於鬼神的崇拜以及人死即鬼的信念都不是佛教的產物。 For more answers, can take this as reference: http://ybamswk.cdc.net.my/ebook/faq2/index.htm http://www.bfnn.org/bookgb/books/0069.htm#a00 equest();

xmlobj.onreadystatechange( do_request_function );

Edited by enci

Sorry, side-track a bit...how to know if one's buddhist or toaist? I go to temple to pray and mostly i pray to guan yin...so does that make me a buddhist or a taoist??

I'm not a very religious person but when i feel the need to, i go and pray for a peace of mind. Does the term buddhist or taoist only applicable to serious worshippers?

Thanks in advance for clarifying my doubts! :seeya:

But it's already side tracked alot. I am asking installation bed, but don't know how come the topic become religious talk? :dunno:

But it's already side tracked alot. I am asking installation bed, but don't know how come the topic become religious talk? :P

Thank you enci, badger and MG for the explanation...though I do not fully grasp the true meaning of buddhism, i agree with MG that perhaps I do have an affinity with guan yin....

Hahaha....sorry oopsgal...me just curious...so just wanted to clarify...shall not spam your thread anymore hehe :sport-smiley-004:

But it's already side tracked alot. I am asking installation bed, but don't know how come the topic become religious talk? :P

just censor OUT all the religion-debate.

one who respects his own religion do not go all the way out to criticize everything that has nothing to do with his religion. Only a devil does that, to pissed off everybody and hate the said religion.

like osama who send his suicidebombers in the name of his god...and look at the world now, most laymen/pple detest this religion. Although those who knows what is going on doesnt hate it but the majority still does.

Hi Mace,

Sorry, just one last reply to Enci and I shall end my comment here.

Hi enci,

Thank you for so much for publishing us “True Buddha School” !

How fake can we be ? with 4 million followers and growing, that is to say we are doing the right thing, if we are true and we are indeed true, we continue to exist, grow and flourish.

So how can a condemn singapore criminal sentenced in death by hanging ( a True Buddha follower chanting 真佛經 and 高王觀世音真經 ) can still yield 舍利子, I need not say more.

You are read the following article:

http://backup.tbsn.org/chinese2/article.ph...e=80&page=0

http://www.tbsn.org/chinese2/article.php?i...age=&page=0

http://eboard.tbsn.org/chinese2/article.ph...age=&page=0 -

It only goes to say how little enci know about us and he is correct to say don’t believe enci or myself, don’t jump to conclusion base on what other people say, whatever form of communication.

Use your own judgement and wisdom, spend some time to learn about our Grand Master 蓮生活佛, read his book, observe his character, listen to his teaching, attend our fire puja, anaylse and if you can experience yourself, try to be neutral and stay objective !

The truth will speak for itself whether we are fake or not !

Please note } Singapore Buddhist Federation do not register Tibetan Buddhism Organization !

As for you, enci, 你毀謗師母,師尊蓮生活佛和真佛宗, 你要为你所說的話負责, 我劝你最好修懊悔法 !

Hi Opp,

Sorry for the distraction, I agree it has sidetrack, my apology, this is my last comment on this thread.

Badger,

pls check with SBF then ... who says SBF does not register Tibetean Buddhist Organisations ???

Morever, number does not mean anything ...

As for taking all the Kamma, i am most willing ...

Relics does not means anything in Buddhism, relics are often reprenstation of the Buddha's qualities of Sila, Samadhi and Panna ( Jie Ding Hui)

I am not saying that yr organisation is a fake one .. I am saying your Sutra "True BUddha sutra" is a fake one ... Morever, what basis does Mr Lu have to use "Thus i have heard" ru shi wo wen ?? DIDNT U KNOW THAT THE BUDDHA ONLY COMMANDED TO VEN ANANDA to use "thus i have heard" .

May i also question if the true buddha sutra was compiled in which council ????

are u a buddhist or taoist ? how come tbs worship taoist deities ? excuse from mr lu ... he was once a taoist under the patron saint Yao Chi Golden Goddess .. so as a heart of gratitude, so must pray ... right ??? then TBS should be Buddhist or Taoist ?

If Buddhism and taoism is said to be the same as u mentioned, then what is the need for Taoist Federation and Buddhist Federation ... One originated in China while one in India .. one with Lord Sakyamuni Buddha as the Original Teacher and founder while the other with San Ching and Lao Zi as the main patrons.

Since when Buddhist got tailsman like mr Lu ???

Pls spare Buddhism and Taoism off ... u r either a Buddhist or Taoist ... NO pure tibetean Buddhists practise wat TBS does ...

For the sake of the true Dhamma, I will willing to take up all responbilities !

Namo Ben Shi Shijiamouni fo !

one who respects his own religion do not go all the way out to criticize everything that has nothing to do with his religion.

Fully agreed! :dancingqueen:

Anyway, for me and FW, bed will be new but mattress will be almost 2 yrs old liao by the time we moved to our new place. But we are not too pantang abt such things.

Fully agreed! :D

Anyway, for me and FW, bed will be new but mattress will be almost 2 yrs old liao by the time we moved to our new place. But we are not too pantang abt such things.

HITACHI R-S37SVS refrigerator

we have the SAME frigde!:furious:! mine is a WHITE SILVER - $800+ nia hehehe.

badger's school - cult or not I dont know, but it rather obvious that some peeper here is behaving exactly like a cult member.

HITACHI R-S37SVS refrigerator

we have the SAME frigde!!!! mine is a WHITE SILVER - $800+ nia hehehe.

Like the slim design cos my ktichen is small.

Where did you get yours? Can PM me the add? Lowest I got quoted so far is $880, but must decide before 1 Jul.

Like the slim design cos my ktichen is small.

Where did you get yours? Can PM me the add? Lowest I got quoted so far is $880, but must decide before 1 Jul.

everjoint amk block 159

stainlesssteel ones are around $100 more. But i find the White Silver the best. Will post pics tomolo.

hi , i heard the modern versions (by fs masters even) ... some say change new bedsheets can already, some say change new mattress can already... i guess if not 100% possible to follow everything strictly then do what we can ... most importantly we must feel at peace in the heart... maybe that's what some of you meant by "faith"...

i got interested in the religious talk... and have a little comment that is not directed at anyone or any other comment made.... i guess "religions" is a term, a cultural-specific term, a time-history bound term ... the various sages and saints may (it's a speculation only.. therefore "may") never have intended for the religions that now carry their names to be born (diff from their wishes to spread their teachings) .. their disciples, followers, believers created religions, not them... as long as we are all here with the heart to build heaven on earths, that's good enough a reason for us to respect all religions... heee... sorry if i'm not making sense...but that's my faith... :lol:

hi , i heard the modern versions (by fs masters even) ... some say change new bedsheets can already, some say change new mattress can already... i guess if not 100% possible to follow everything strictly then do what we can ... most importantly we must feel at peace in the heart... maybe that's what some of you meant by "faith"...

i got interested in the religious talk... and have a little comment that is not directed at anyone or any other comment made.... i guess "religions" is a term, a cultural-specific term, a time-history bound term ... the various sages and saints may (it's a speculation only.. therefore "may") never have intended for the religions that now carry their names to be born (diff from their wishes to spread their teachings) .. their disciples, followers, believers created religions, not them... as long as we are all here with the heart to build heaven on earths, that's good enough a reason for us to respect all religions... heee... sorry if i'm not making sense...but that's my faith... ;)

There is a large portion of people who belives that every religion is the same as long it preaches good, some calls it humanity. Bascially, i do agree that there are many common points btw religions, esp the basics but however, we should not and is unfair to take common points and start to "bundle up" every religion under our own preferences.

We have the total freedom to believe what we want but should not be at the cost of trespassing into another religious beliefs.

To create a harmonize society n country and world. Understanding, tolerance and mutal respect must be given and preactised, if not the world gonna be at chaos. But again. when it comes into another system of beliefs trespassing into another religion, by all means its a wrong step and this step itself is not respecting.

No matter its Buddhism, Taoism. Christianity, roman catholicism, fengshui, islam etc etc.. we ought to respect them as a indiviual religion itself. We dun start top respect them by putting Catholic saints in temples and the Quran in the churches and while Fengshui advising buddhists to place buddhist icons etc. for example, just like the catholics, christian and buddhist councils are aganist fengshui, then fengshui should not try to convince and speak for the respective religious councils and inturn ask them to refer to fengtshui.

Where there are personal interests. there aqre a;lso religious duties and obligations to carry out.

Have a nice n blessed weekend