Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
OnePostWonder

Newbies @ Jalan Membina

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation
Hi, I intend to do the following u listed... add on the following,

raised platform with storage shelves at the sides

dining bench

open concept wardrobe with partition for MBR

platform beds for all rooms

May I know what do u mean by laminate flooring? got a photo to see?

oops, sorrie, missed out this posting... :)

laminate flooring is similar to parquet flooring, but laminate uses compressed wood and parquet uses real wood... so laminate flooring is cheaper and more scratch-resistant...

quite a lot of info on laminate flooring here :)

http://www.renotalk.com/forum/index.php?sh...&hl=supreme

Hi xlan, thanks for the info! Am looking at supreme laminated flooring. went to the home and deno exhibition. seems quite impressive. but have to look ard and seek more opinion.

supreme is quite a standard brand for most IDs... unless u specifically ask for kronotex or pergo or asia decor or other imported brands...

some general comments on the different brands:

supreme is local brand, and uses malaysian wood, and has been in biz for many many years... quite good reputation and after-sales services...

kronotex is a german brand, so gotta pay a premium for it...

pergo is the even more ex...

asia decor similar to supreme, but is china brand...

Edited by redbottle

hi xlan, can i check where u got the pic with the pooh bear on the laminated flooring? think my kids would LOVE it for their room!

the coffeeshop of one of the eb-bloc flats is moving to the new coffeeshop at membina... that zhi cha stall is quite good... have been patronizing this stall for many many years... :)

redbottle, which one? there r 2 coffee shops at blk29.. u mean the 1 nearer to the bukit ho swee CC.. or the 1 nearer to the shell station side?

hi xlan, can i check where u got the pic with the pooh bear on the laminated flooring? think my kids would LOVE it for their room!

i came across that on google search when reading on laminates.. the site was not a local site.. so not sure if u can get it in sg or not..

kronotex seem really good haha my bf and myself were given a 30mins introduction at the kronotex booth, if we get it direct thru them, it will be cheaper and after-service will be better etc...

quite cool, he was using fire to burn it, scratch etc..really seem resistant but the colours of the 12mm are limited.

anyway the ID i intend to uses, uses kronotex unless specified, so kronotex it shall be

gosh, the flats r ready as early as august..goodness... :) anyhow i cant collect hehe...have fun guys!

kronotex seem really good haha my bf and myself were given a 30mins introduction at the kronotex booth, if we get it direct thru them, it will be cheaper and after-service will be better etc...

quite cool, he was using fire to burn it, scratch etc..really seem resistant but the colours of the 12mm are limited.

anyway the ID i intend to uses, uses kronotex unless specified, so kronotex it shall be

gosh, the flats r ready as early as august..goodness... :unsure: anyhow i cant collect hehe...have fun guys!

which ID? :)

u got a quotation already?

which ID? :unsure:

u got a quotation already?

I havent got a quote, not in a hurry as we are going to delay collection of keys. He is a personal friend most probably i will be using him:D he is doing my friend's kovan melody through my recommendation.

http://www.kassdesign.com/

redbottle, which one? there r 2 coffee shops at blk29.. u mean the 1 nearer to the bukit ho swee CC.. or the 1 nearer to the shell station side?

it's the one nearer the shell station side... have u eaten there before?? how do u find the zhi cha stall? :unsure:

my family went there for dinner some weeks ago, and the boss briefly chatted with us and told us he'll be running a coffeeshop in the new estate...

Edited by redbottle

Would an ID allow us to outsource our flooring to others?

2 home exhibitions @ Expo coming up - Creative Living (04-Aug-07 to 12-Aug-07) & Singapore Home & Design 2007 (08-Sep-07 to 16-Sep-07)

it's the one nearer the shell station side... have u eaten there before?? how do u find the zhi cha stall? :unsure:

my family went there for dinner some weeks ago, and the boss briefly chatted with us and told us he'll be running a coffeeshop in the new estate...

oh tat 1.. last yr my bf working in sim lim.. most of the time hv to settle dinner at wee hours... will go to tis stall n eat loh.. to me ok lah.. but my bf likes it.. so i guess shld b nice to the majority singaporean taste bah.. :)

Your can actully sneak in but dun get caught by the security guard lar.. if not he will ask for a "small token" from u.. :bangwall:

That time when we went up the worker supervisor( i assume he is lar) say they are gg to hand blk 27A to HDB by Aug.. But dun koe how long HDB will take to give ti to us lar..

Anyway behind those shops got a real big viod deck... also dun koe for wat purpose.. :dunno:

Your can actully sneak in but dun get caught by the security guard lar.. if not he will ask for a "small token" from u.. :bangwall:

That time when we went up the worker supervisor( i assume he is lar) say they are gg to hand blk 27A to HDB by Aug.. But dun koe how long HDB will take to give ti to us lar..

Anyway behind those shops got a real big viod deck... also dun koe for wat purpose.. :dunno:

wow... really 27A... if collect keys meaning CPF all wipe out...

this thread vy fast lei

:):dancingqueen::dancingqueen::dancingqueen::dancingqueen::dancingqueen:

YEAH!!!! if this is the case... YIPPY!!!!!!!!!!!!! thank you v much jasch... u further brighten up my days!!!!!! oh i'm so happy today!!!!!!! :bangwall:

the big void deck behind the shops.. may b space for the old folks activities.. cos the big blk26 has studio appt ma.. jus a wild guess la.. hee... :rolleyes:

oh i'm so happy now.. :dunno:

:dancingqueen::dancingqueen::dancingqueen::dancingqueen::dancingqueen: !!

YEAH!!!! if this is the case... YIPPY!!!!!!!!!!!!! thank you v much jasch... u further brighten up my days!!!!!! oh i'm so happy today!!!!:rolleyes:! :bangwall:

the big void deck behind the shops.. may b space for the old folks activities.. cos the big blk26 has studio appt ma.. jus a wild guess la.. hee... :dunno:

oh i'm so happy now.. :dunno:

haha.. but i only heard from the workers there lar... also dun koe how true.. lets keep our finger crossed and hope the house will come faster.. :)