Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
OnePostWonder

Newbies @ Jalan Membina

Hi future neighbours

Found this para under the HDB website under housing loan from HDB

Validity of HLE Letter

The HLE letter will be valid for 3 months from the date of issue. There is no need for re-assessment within the 3 months period as long as the buyers and intended occupiers remain the same.

For uncompleted flats, where the purchasers will only obtain physical possession of the flat a few years after the date of selection, we will reconfirm your loan eligibility before disbursement of the loan to check that there is no change in your financial ability to service the loan.

And here's the link to the above para..

http://www.hdb.gov.sg/fi10/fi10201p.nsf/WP...ly?OpenDocument

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation
Just to share,

As my HLE is expiring next month, I called HDB to check if I need to re-apply again. The officer mentions that HDB will let me know again when they invite us to take possesion of the flat, and I need not apply now.

have you signed the Agreement for lease?

dun tink need to apply again, since already applied before signing on lease.

For new flats, sometimes delivery of keys not within 3 months after sign lease, wont that create double work for HDB... funny rite

dun tink need to apply again, since already applied before signing on lease.

For new flats, sometimes delivery of keys not within 3 months after sign lease, wont that create double work for HDB... funny rite

i have "inside" info that for most HDB staffs, they will ask for the HLE upon collection of keys. :bow:

Hi Jasch,

My AD is Sep 2008. I'll vote for Grand copthorne waterfront instead of Marina mandarin. I went to take a look at both hotel ballrooms, and found GCWF ballrooms to be more grand. My friend's banquet was held at GCWF last year, the service and food were good.

Just my 2 cents worth :)

Edited by green_tranquility

Hi Jasch,

My AD is Sep 2008. I'll vote for Grand copthorne waterfront instead of Marina mandarin. I went to take a look at both hotel ballrooms, and found GCWF ballrooms to be more grand. My friend's banquet was held at GCWF last year, the service and food were good.

Just my 2 cents worth :P

Thanks thanks! :jawdrop:

I have decided to take up grand copthorne also le.. thou its more ex than marina mandarin.. but just like u i prefer the ballroom more.. :)

Mine will be Dec 2008.. you gg for the wedding show at grand copthorne coming sun ? :notti:

Grand Hyatt also not bad, the environment is good for Sir Stamford Room. The bad also nice with big portion. I hold my wedding banquet at there on last March.

Grand Hyatt also not bad, the environment is good for Sir Stamford Room. The bad also nice with big portion. I hold my wedding banquet at there on last March.

But its not cheap rite ? we try to keep it at >$1000 per table lor.. if not cmf lose a lot of money.. hee :)

I don't know how much the price now, cause i booked the banquet in end of year 2005. I suggest go for weekday banquet as it's much cheaper, although might be a bit troublesome on helper but still worth it for young couple. Ours only at $788 nett per table and we still earn alot back. Further more, hyatt got a lot freebie. It's also save money!

Worth to try!

Edited by Seafaith

Hi, I'm new here. I will be in Blk 26B. :)

BLK 25A

- redbottle

- loobhlinda

- pert

BLK 25B

- Linggie & KhooK

- Green

BLK 26A

-

BLK 26B

- dunkmycar

- noellechua

- lynnnie

- dorcas

BLK 26C

- elaine1205

- ZLia

BLK 26D

- OnePostWonder

- Princess Momo

- rommie

- binzz

- kriegs

- wonsen

- Velynn

BLK 27A

- xlan

- nemofc

- bchew

- Yang Guo

- Seafaith

- chaq

- Jasch

- glaminn

BLK 27B

-

Btw, I was shocked to read that we still require to provide the HLE again upon collection of keys if it expires. How could tt be? Once we signed the agreement, 5% will be wiped off from our cpf, isn't it? So it sld be a confirmed case. What if someone really fails their HLE at tt time, does tt mean HDB going to refund the 5% back to his/her account?

But its not cheap rite ? we try to keep it at >$1000 per table lor.. if not cmf lose a lot of money.. hee :wub:

Wow, you guys really spending alot of $$$ on your banquets..... for me I try to skip all these :D

Hi, I'm new here. I will be in Blk 26B. :dancingqueen:

BLK 25A

- redbottle

- loobhlinda

- pert

BLK 25B

- Linggie & KhooK

- Green

BLK 26A

-

BLK 26B

- dunkmycar

- noellechua

- lynnnie

- dorcas

BLK 26C

- elaine1205

- ZLia

BLK 26D

- OnePostWonder

- Princess Momo

- rommie

- binzz

- kriegs

- wonsen

- Velynn

BLK 27A

- xlan

- nemofc

- bchew

- Yang Guo

- Seafaith

- chaq

- Jasch

- glaminn

BLK 27B

-

You guys can organise a massive house warming party :dancingqueen:

But its not cheap rite ? we try to keep it at >$1000 per table lor.. if not cmf lose a lot of money.. hee :dancingqueen:

Grand Hyatt is charging >$900 for weekday banquets and >$1000 for weekend banquets. It seems that all hotels increased $100-200 for each table this year!

Mine will be Dec 2008.. you gg for the wedding show at grand copthorne coming sun ?

Nope, I'm not goiing for GCWF wedding show. I'm signing another hotel for my banquet. We're prepared to lose 3K+. Our estimated guests are 26 tables but we are booking 30 tables, as we want to use the biggest ballroom (Min 30 tables).

Have fun for wedding show! Remember to take the chance to see the different themes and pick one for your wedding! :dancingqueen: