Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
OnePostWonder

Newbies @ Jalan Membina

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request
both also abt the same pricing lor.. just that they have differnt perks.. will ur go for freeflow of beer or waiver of cockage for wine har ?

beer or wine depend on your guests, whether which one will they drink the most.

For wine, it average 1 bottle per table.

My dinner, got only 1 free barrel -30L for 25 tables. In the end, the beer ran out and have to open another 20L barrel :D Din know the beer went so fast, wine only opened 24 bottles.

Gosh, i signed 2 weeks ago, i cant reme whether we need to show them the receipt...i think it should be fine, it is all on the record.

Hohoho, our rommie here's a teacher??

Some of the school nearby:

Gan Eng Seng School. 1 Henderson Road Singapore 159561

Bukit Merah Sec School. 10, Lengkok Bahru Singapore 159050

CHIJ St Teresa's Convent. 160 Radin Mas Singapore 099138

There's a couple more. Will list them down when I can track them down for you. Cheers

Thanks Nic... :D

haha, dont bang wall, i am sure all of us have yet to reach with the exception of the en-bloc guys, if not we cant qualify be buying a unit also

have a good wk ahead, i just got my $2000 refunded :D

linggie

hdb returned $2K by cheque? or case?

So need to give them a copy of the bankbook - cover?

linggie

hdb returned $2K by cheque? or case?

So need to give them a copy of the bankbook - cover?

by electronic bank transfer...we gave them our withdrawal receipt from atm machine thats all

just bring your bankbook in case

by electronic bank transfer...we gave them our withdrawal receipt from atm machine thats all

just bring your bankbook in case

that should be fast by e-transfer....

Hello :deal:

I just signed my agreement of lease on last Saturday. Understand we will need to apply HLE again as when the time of key collection, my HLE will be expired. So toublesome!

Meantime, the earliest date can collect key is on 30th November 2007 as per officer advice.

Rgds

I just signed my agreement of lease on last Saturday. Understand we will need to apply HLE again as when the time of key collection, my HLE will be expired. So toublesome!

Meantime, the earliest date can collect key is on 30th November 2007 as per officer advice.

Rgds

har? !! Then y do we need to sign it now ? :P

Rgds

very very troublesome :P

i guess blk 27A & the block near the sch will be the earliest to collect keys

Edited by OnePostWonder

Rgds

!! .. did the officer refer to urour block only or did the officer refer to the whole estate? :P

oh.. jus check back the previous thread.. u n i .. on the same block.. so 27A getting keys on 30nov? :jawdrop:

Edited by xlan

har? !! Then y do we need to sign it now ? :P

what!! need to reapply for HLE upon collection of keys? i tot no need unless it expired when signing of agreement :deal:

The officer is adv for everyone under HLE. HLE only valid for 3 moths, so our earliest date for key collection is 30th Nov (for our block), thus by the time HLE already expired. Some more i not working after this week...

So toublesome!

CHECK THIS OUT!

Signing of Agreement for Lease

http://www.hdb.gov.sg/fi10/fi10201p.nsf/WP...t%20for%20Lease

Hi future neighbours

Found this para under the HDB website under housing loan from HDB

Validity of HLE Letter

The HLE letter will be valid for 3 months from the date of issue. There is no need for re-assessment within the 3 months period as long as the buyers and intended occupiers remain the same.

For uncompleted flats, where the purchasers will only obtain physical possession of the flat a few years after the date of selection, we will reconfirm your loan eligibility before disbursement of the loan to check that there is no change in your financial ability to service the loan.