Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
Taiji Guiren

What Are The Ways To Generate Fire Element?

No no ler. Luck very bad this month.... :)

so u think Fire element is good for u ?

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

Mr Chong, can you help me read my fortune if you have the time? I would like to know more about my career and romance issues. I am born in the year 1980. Below are my four pillars. Able to PM me the results? Thanks!

Year Month Day Hour

庚申    戊子    丁卯    甲辰   

Edited by Taiji Guiren

Mr Chong, can you help me read my fortune if you have the time? I would like to know more about my career and romance issues. I am born in the year 1980. Below are my four pillars. Able to PM me the results? Thanks!

Year Month Day Hour

庚申    戊子    丁卯    甲辰   

Woohh...... one time in Reno Forum see ppl post Ba Zi ...

Woohh...... one time in Reno Forum see ppl post Ba Zi ...

Haha.. Actually this is supposed to be a Bazi Consultation forum mah

I wonder why nobody post.. So i trying to start trend lor.. Hhaha

Year Month Day Hour

庚申    戊子    丁卯    甲辰   

Alright, maybe will read for you this weekend. Actually it is preferred that the results are put up here. Will PM you weekend to confirm DOB :jawdrop:

Alright, maybe will read for you this weekend. Actually it is preferred that the results are put up here. Will PM you weekend to confirm DOB :jawdrop:

Hi Mr Chong, actually i dont mind for the results to be put up in the forum, i believe it will be good to share. But maybe just dont reveal my actual birth details in the forum lor. Thank you so much! Really appreciate that! :)

Hi Mr Chong, actually i dont mind for the results to be put up in the forum, i believe it will be good to share. But maybe just dont reveal my actual birth details in the forum lor. Thank you so much! Really appreciate that! :P

Hello

Finally, manage to have some time to read your 'book' now.

Since its alright for you to have the readings posted here, I'll try to do the limited edition ie. keep the sensitive issue out. You can ask through the PM if you like.

Ok, unlike some others who beat around the bush with verses, talk vaguely about good and bad luck years, about elements and what to wear, I usually go straight to the point and tell more specifically. As I'm not god, there may be some mistakes due to human error or sleepy eyes. You don't need to entertain me, just let me know and I'll double check.

Before I comment about your career etc, let's touch a bit on your character or personality. Reason being kind of related:

The way you think changes from time to time. It may be from within or from the influence of others.

Quite energetic and prefer least restrictions. If given a choice, you'll move around than sit still for a long time.

A charitable person at times but prefer to sweep your own doorsteps only.

During the present decade luck, you'll more often execise your dependency on those around you.

Born in you a smart person and like to exercise control over people or direct them to do things.

Whether you're stronger or better than others, you're unable to 'digest' defeat or inferiority to others. Always have the feeling that you're different.

However, you're usually at the mercy of a relationship. The pride often comes into question during a relationship.

Clever or good capacity to understand. Seem to have an in-built talent also. Fromm time to time do indulge in self-image.

Throughout your life, you'll have some of these health problems:

1) Ear

2) Swell

3) Bladder and Kidney

Your present decade luck ends at 31. During these years until 31, the way you handle things sometimes land you into more problems/ troubles. Especially at 23 and 29.

Until 31, your career should develop and be giving you some fame or recognition. Present time you wanted a change. A change is to build a new and more acceptable or idealistic one.

You should be quite decisive on that. However, it will turn out to be a lost and will finally realise its not the cup of tea.

2007 mid Dec - mid Jan 08, there will be a minor accident.

This year and into next, will spend lesser time at home.

Romance spark off at 27, 28, 29, 30. Breakoff at 25 and 31.

You'll soon come to understand that between romance and career, you have to bend towards one more or should be said that its difficult to enjoy both. Have one and you'll have problem with the other.

Wealth is concealed in your career. Fire alone is not enough. To have more fire is not good enough. You also need more wood to help you. When there's not enough wood, there always be worry of demotion or even get sack. Chinese 5th month was in your favor. However, generally water years are bad for your career. Hard going for you.....and like the sign: advance is water and retreat is mountain.

hee hee, i also want can?

dun know my four pillars, use DOB can?

my DOB 23/08/1975, born at 卯时

didn't know u r younger than me.

hehehe, is it bcoz i sound very old?

no choice leh, 人不老心老 :jawdrop:

maybe lor .. :furious:

hee hee, i also want can?

dun know my four pillars, use DOB can?

my DOB 23/08/1975, born at 卯时

Can....no problem. Pls PM me your exact local birth time, male or female. If mailbox is full, let me know and try again. :yamseng:

Edited by Mr Chong

Thanks Mr Chong! This reading is great! I have just PM you some questions that i want to ask. Really appreciate your help to look into my Bazi. Thanks alot !!

Edited by Taiji Guiren