Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
Taiji Guiren

What Are The Ways To Generate Fire Element?

Hi Mr Chong,

Based on my own studies and advice by bazi masters, i realised that i need FIRE element to improve my luck.

May i know what are the things that i can do to generate more FIRE in me?

And which way are more effective?

Thanks for your time :unsure:

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

Hi hi ... FIre = REd

Wear Red color more often.

If Fire element is good for you ,then you should be in good luck last month and this month.

Hi Mr Chong,

Based on my own studies and advice by bazi masters, i realised that i need FIRE element to improve my luck.

May i know what are the things that i can do to generate more FIRE in me?

And which way are more effective?

Thanks for your time :curse:

Hello

There are many ways to generate fire element. If you are indicating on generating fire 'only in you', than you may want to try changing your name to build in the fire element, eat more chilli and hot stuffs, get out into the Sun more often and/or sleep with lights on.

One practitioner ever suggested smoking but that's not my cup of tea. I'll leave to your discretion.

Okie! Thanks Mr Chong and all for the advice!!!

The smoking part is really funni... Haha!

Another question.. from what i understand, FIRE is prosperous in the South Direction. So what can i do to tap on that FIRE? Should i try to sit facing the south direction as much as possible?

In terms of work location, is it better to work in the southern part of spore then? Or anywhere in the south direction from the place i live?

do you mind if I correct something ?

it is South secotor not south direction. Direction and Position / Sector is a lot of different.

Hahaaha. smoking. ..

Haha.... ahnah, you seem to be laughing very loudly.

Actually, that master is one of the highly skilled in his method/circle. So maybe he has his reason for suggesting so. ;)

Okie! Thanks Mr Chong and all for the advice!;)

The smoking part is really funni... Haha!

Another question.. from what i understand, FIRE is prosperous in the South Direction. So what can i do to tap on that FIRE? Should i try to sit facing the south direction as much as possible?

In terms of work location, is it better to work in the southern part of spore then? Or anywhere in the south direction from the place i live?

Well, I don't really know what you have read or what kind of advice the other masters have given you. A South direction or South sector (in your house/office) is different from the fire element that you need. Eg. If you're coming from flying star point of view, there may be bad stars in the South sector that its preferred that you don't use/tap. If you are using BaZhai, then it may be one of your bad sector.

However, irregardless of whichever method, South is always giving fire element. You may tap so after due investigation.

On the outside, if you confirm you need fire, then heading South will be a plus but not always necessary. Pls check with the master whether you are void of fire or need more fire. This is 2 different story.

Haha.... ahnah, you seem to be laughing very loudly.

Actually, that master is one of the highly skilled in his method/circle. So maybe he has his reason for suggesting so. :jawdrop:

well well ... it is true that Smoking is consider as increasing "Fire" element but it is still not a healthy way.

No wonder my Metal element so weak .. because I still smoke. ... :notti:8|:(

well well ... it is true that Smoking is consider as increasing "Fire" element but it is still not a healthy way.

No wonder my Metal element so weak .. because I still smoke. ... :yamseng::notti::(

You want to increase your Metal element, wear more gold :dancingqueen::rolleyes::D

You want to increase your Metal element, wear more gold :dancingqueen::rolleyes::yamseng:

Hahahaa.... no money to buy gold...

Hi hi ... FIre = REd

Wear Red color more often.

If Fire element is good for you ,then you should be in good luck last month and this month.

No no ler. Luck very bad this month.... :)