Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
selenal

Jamsel's Home 7681

Hi hi..me oso bought smbwang blk 339A.

Went there last weekend to check out my place.. was locked but saw from outside that its all cemented, seems like just started. Sweat! Its been 2 months + oredi.. no notice there oso... why why?

Candy princess, lucky u got such a nice HDB officer. Mine, no news at all.. boo hoo hoo... nit to call them again to rush rush..

Me still in the midst of finding ID. Got quotation from 2 oredi, so prob get 2 more, then decide..

Mean while, bought sofa set, tv console and LCD TV... hehehe.. just can't wait to get my keys!!

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

u shld email ur officer? i also tried calling a number of times but no answer de... so i emailed... :sport-smiley-003: i also think she is nice.. maybe will buy her drink or snacks when i meet up with her in time to come... !!

was thinking of holding solemnisation at our love nest... if we are gonna do that dn mus rush them liao heheh

yeah.. will email him again.. my hubby emailed him b4 but no reply. !!

Was anxious to know the dvlpment. So i went there to check it out just now.. hehe.. tiles now done up, left to do cleaning I think... that's how it looks like fr the main door.

Me just had my solemnization y'day at my current apt. One of those 777 couples who had it on 7.7.07 :sport-smiley-003:

wa congrats... i attended wedding yesterday... heh... went by a plc behind the fire engine at hill street.. the list of pple solemnising quite long! think ard 8-10 couples.. heh

i wanted 16 aug 08 but ghost mth ah so cn 4gt it heh

just drove to my new place to take a look, took some photograph of the tiles that they are going to use. If anyone of you are keen to see some of the photograph, please feel free to pm, i can email them to you. But of course, i wouldnt know which tiles is for which area. hehe.

The tiles do look not bad though (my personal view ba, keke)

yeah.. will email him again.. my hubby emailed him b4 but no reply. :P

Was anxious to know the dvlpment. So i went there to check it out just now.. hehe.. tiles now done up, left to do cleaning I think... that's how it looks like fr the main door.

Me just had my solemnization y'day at my current apt. One of those 777 couples who had it on 7.7.07 :dunno:

Congraluation!! !!

Edited by alberttcs

mystique: congrats!!

i went there yesterday but my unit is locked up.. the tiles looks the same as the neighbours, so i reckon mine's nt hacked yet... think candyprincess's officer is the nicest liao.. mine is like nt v happy tat i emailed him liddat... haiz...

today i bought some pots at seiyu.. 10 pcs of WMF only cost $199... original price 799... hehehe...

Wow!

That's a very good buy for your WMF. Do you know when is the promotion ending?

i went there yesterday but my unit is locked up.. the tiles looks the same as the neighbours, so i reckon mine's nt hacked yet... think candyprincess's officer is the nicest liao.. mine is like nt v happy tat i emailed him liddat... haiz...

today i bought some pots at seiyu.. 10 pcs of WMF only cost $199... original price 799... hehehe...

eehh... i din really notice the date.. bt i vaguely rememeber seeing a 20-something of july... really gd buy... WMF stuff was nv in my shopping list... bt think if i buy a normal tefal wld also be ard tat price...

vincent also keen in sembawang??

Thanks! :furious:

I think the tiles that they r replacing are the same as the original ones right? Same as the showflat.. abit offwhite.. looks ok.. me like..

Everyone here got their ID oredi?

yup. the tiles are exactly the same as the showflat and sample unit. Guess some of us can get the keys real soon. :yamseng: Went to check on weekend again and went in. Seemed like all work are completed and ready for HDB to inspect before they issue the keys to us. Just as we were taking photos, a worker came in to change all toilet bowl seats. :good:

Have not confirmed with ID yet. But already spent on sofa, coffee table, side table, tv console, dining table, bed and air-con during the GSS sale and before July 1st.

Which ID have you guys chosen?

wow that seems fast for you kayser. Which blk have you gotten?

ID - i've narrowed down to Intra Design and Earnest Interior.

Mine is at 339A

I have actually shortlisted Earnest as well :yamseng:

Edited by kayser

Mine is at 339A

I have actually shortlisted Earnest as well :yamseng:

Hehe.. mine oso 339A. Which day did u guys go down to check the place? So far, went there on Sundays, no one ard.. no notice oso..

I've not met up with Earnest.. plan to tho..

So far, i met up wif D'esprit and White Collection. Goin to check out Earnest, Baroque and maybe GPlan oso before deciding..