Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
selenal

Jamsel's Home 7681

just gotten a reply from the HDB officer :

"Currently, your key collection is still around 6 months from the date of your booking. If the repair works are completed earlier, we would schedule you for an earlier key collection"

selenal and candyprincess, your units are also undergoing the hacking and retiling process right? Saw my block, they are also painting and touching up the exterior

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

actually it's better for them to complete repair works then give you the key rather than the other way round

like me, rectification works have been on going for the past 4mths and still not done, so i've been paying $85/mth for the stupid S&CC :good:

Hi all,

I also got a "new" EA unit at Sembawang during April WIS at 339A :good: Went to check on it on Monday evening and found the door wasn't lock. So I went in and take a look. I believe we can get the keys soon as all hacking, retiling, painting, plumbing are completed. Everything looks brand new. BUT the MBR toilet bowl got poo stain :good: I believe the workers must have used it :dancingqueen:

Edited by kayser

poo stains... eeks... better dun let me find tat... so disgusting... hahaha... great! all the neighbours are gathering here...

hmmm i wrote in to my officer and she did tell the contractors to prioritise my plc 1st which they did!

went by 2 sundays and the gate was locked but the door was opened so cld look in.. the 1st time i went cld see the pile of sand in middle of living room... 2nd time i went by which was i think 2wks ago, the tiles have already been completed and the gate was stil locked but the door wasnt.. was slightly ajar so we pushed it open to see lor... Heh...

was thinking of asking officer if cn get keys earlier but other half says its okie.. do not rush them.. think they r stil painting the exterior...

my flat shld have been finished becos the notice put up by the contractors stated that it wld end 22June07 :bangwall:

currently jus goin thru the design of the plc with my ID.. tryin to finalize the floor plan and all so that when we get the keys, cn strt away start and not delay... !!

my stated, 25th july. Been going there almost every sunday to have breakfast at sunplaza with my son and wife, then pop by hopping to have a look at the progress.

My train always pass by sembawang station every morning, so i always try to 'monitor' the exterior touch up. Everyday looks almost the same, how wish everything can speed up a little faster. Hee :furious:

I passed by and take a look for the past 4 mondays :bow:

First the floor tiling was seen to be hacked, then subsequent monday the screeding has been done. On the 3rd monday, went in and saw all the tiles were laid, painting done and left with plumbing and WC lying on the floor and floor not washed. This monday then saw everything done and washed up nicely but saw the unsightly stuff in the WC :jawdrop:

But over these days when I was there, I didn't see any notice pasting outside my unit stating the expected completion date although other units at different floors have. Strange though :furious:

Oh! I didn't know can speed up the work by asking the HDB officer to priortise ah? I only enquire if we can top up $$ to better looking tiles but was told it was not able to do so :bow:

have you all check with HDB, have your HLE been approved? I called up the HLE department yesterday and was shock to find out that the sales department have yet to pass it to them for processing. I've submitted the documents since 2weeks ago.

This whole process seems to take so long hor..

mine was submitted a few days after our selection and approved about 1 week later. It's gonna expire soon!

have you all check with HDB, have your HLE been approved? I called up the HLE department yesterday and was shock to find out that the sales department have yet to pass it to them for processing. I've submitted the documents since 2weeks ago.

This whole process seems to take so long hor..

eh... i called my officer a number of times only to be have answering machine.. so i emailed her and asked lo... then she say cn tell contractors to priortise lor... which she did... heh nice lady i guess :unsure:

our HLE was approved pretty fast... was approved the day after we selected our flat.. heh..

maybe wil go by tomorrow to see if really all done and locked up or not... also mus see the exterior... am rushing my ID for my design also.. heh...

soooooooo EXCITING!:sport-smiley-004:!:yamseng:

normally it will be within a week leh... shld reach u in less than 2 weeks... i sent in mine the week before i went for the selection and it was already approve when i select my flat.. just tat i got the official letter several days later...

good that some of u are keeping track of the progress... hee... i live in the east and seldom go there... will need u guys provide the updates on the process...

went down to my unit and was lucky to find the door open, saw the china workers working inside there, identified myself as the owner and they invited me in to take a look. Hee.

Tiled have been hacked and cleared and they are 'screeding' (hope i got the spelling correct) the flooring.

Saw the new tiles that they are going to lay, quite nice.( My wife likes it), hopefully their workmanship will be just as nice.

Before i left, somehow 'bribed' them with drinks and they were so happy.

Any idea would the wires be rewired?