Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
selenal

Jamsel's Home 7681

pix pix pix :furious::bleah:

went over sembawang to meet my IDs. then drop by sel's house..

they quite busy preparing to move in.. guess no time to post up new stuff..

Their house almost done liao.. Nice nice.. guess we have to wait a while more.. :good:

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

more pix coming soon... busy doing my assignments... will update the pix by the 8th...

Photo-0139.jpg

Photo-0140.jpg

Photo-0138.jpg

Photo-0135.jpg

pls ignore the ugly tiles..

more updates:

Toilet accessories installed and the cabinets below the vanity is all done... waiting for the huge mirror..

Carpenter took my MBR wardrobe door back to workshop cos i found a scratch on it... going to gimme a new door...

Edited by selenal

more pics:

my common bathrm mirror

Photo-0145.jpg

and accessories

Photo-0143.jpg

my MBR light finally arrived

Photo-0142.jpg

Photo-0141.jpg

and my wardrobe's door has been sent back... fixed... kudos to the carpenter...

thats my fave lighting in the whole flat... sui sui...

coming in 2nd will be the bedside table lamp... on/off/dim with a tap at the base...

Edited by selenal

need help here..

a question to ask, hope some kind soul can help..

is there supposed to hv some sealant or something to secure the hob so that it does nt move. cos right now, my hob can move slightly nothing applied to secure the hob to the worktop..

need help here..

a question to ask, hope some kind soul can help..

is there supposed to hv some sealant or something to secure the hob so that it does nt move. cos right now, my hob can move slightly nothing applied to secure the hob to the worktop..

Hi Selsel, congrats to your successful reno. In my case my contractor asked me if I want to put sealant to secure it and prevent water or oil from seeping through underneath. But he told me that it might melt due to heat so I just decided not to put any. But I realized that there is a problem of dirt and oil going underneath and I have to push it up every week now just to clean it up. I think it will be better if some sealant will be applied to your hob.

Hi Selsel, congrats to your successful reno. In my case my contractor asked me if I want to put sealant to secure it and prevent water or oil from seeping through underneath. But he told me that it might melt due to heat so I just decided not to put any. But I realized that there is a problem of dirt and oil going underneath and I have to push it up every week now just to clean it up. I think it will be better if some sealant will be applied to your hob.

thanks for the input... appreciated...

wah i love your kitchen top. for once i really regret not getting a black top. !!

ur hse looks very nice too... like your dining area...

and ur artworks look great!!

Edited by selenal

ur kitchen vv nice. how much u do ur reno? got including electrical work ma?

sel v busy these few days.. she in the midst of major moving in.. hee..

if i not wrong.. her reno cost less than 20k.. not sure the exact amount.. got to check with her..

been to her house.. v nice.. v cosy.. the kitchen is very nicely done.. (i stole the kitchen layout from her.. ) hee...

if i not wrong.. her reno cost less than 20k.. not sure the exact amount.. got to check with her..

been to her house.. v nice.. v cosy.. the kitchen is very nicely done.. (i stole the kitchen layout from her.. ) hee...

my kitchen also same layout cos i insisted dont want water and fire opposite. candyprincess also long long nv update le

my kitchen also same layout cos i insisted dont want water and fire opposite. candyprincess also long long nv update le

Haha both gers r very busy. Candyprincess just came back from honeymoon last two weeks so maybe now busy with moving house.

ur kitchen vv nice. how much u do ur reno? got including electrical work ma?

thanks for the compliment... reno cost ard 18k... electrical cost ard 1.2k...

hor... u steal things.. haha... nt steal la.. take as reference...

v busy these days cos of the moving in and the worse thing is that my Internet connection is still nt up yet... cos mine frm starhub.. and they said the signal for my unit is nt activated by hdb yet... got to fax over docs to prove tt i m the 1st owner so as to get the contractor to activate it for free.. otherwise hv to pay 30 odd dollars... gg to get it done by thurs.. so troublesome...

thanks for the compliment... reno cost ard 18k... electrical cost ard 1.2k...

hor... u steal things.. haha... nt steal la.. take as reference...

v busy these days cos of the moving in and the worse thing is that my Internet connection is still nt up yet... cos mine frm starhub.. and they said the signal for my unit is nt activated by hdb yet... got to fax over docs to prove tt i m the 1st owner so as to get the contractor to activate it for free.. otherwise hv to pay 30 odd dollars... gg to get it done by thurs.. so troublesome...

wow! so roughly about 19.2k ah? selenal u din post more pics of ur mbr toilet and living area?

Edited by blackapple