Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
selenal

Jamsel's Home 7681

update from the branch ofc.. the recitfications will take 2 to 3 weeks.. sianz... sianz... they are nt gg to change the vanity top for me cos the chip-off is on the underside... 8( the main door also not going to change... hmph...

i'll PM u the blk and unit no. later.. but nothing much to see now lor... haha... only plain walls and broken down windows and doors...

after the reno, your ID will transform into a beautiful love nest.. the last i saw my place.. the washing basin stand is totally off.. dunno if the HDB ppl got checked before i go in to check.. anything to take note when taking over the house??

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation
after the reno, your ID will transform into a beautiful love nest.. the last i saw my place.. the washing basin stand is totally off.. dunno if the HDB ppl got checked before i go in to check.. anything to take note when taking over the house??

Who is ur HDB maintenance officer? Aiya HDB do things very slow. Lucky mine not in a rush so dun wan to hurry them wait everything do not nice.

update from the branch ofc.. the recitfications will take 2 to 3 weeks.. sianz... sianz... they are nt gg to change the vanity top for me cos the chip-off is on the underside... 8( the main door also not going to change... hmph...

i'll PM u the blk and unit no. later.. but nothing much to see now lor... haha... only plain walls and broken down windows and doors...

I also wan to visit can??

Who is ur HDB maintenance officer? Aiya HDB do things very slow. Lucky mine not in a rush so dun wan to hurry them wait everything do not nice.

er.. not sure.. haven't go take a look yet..

where can I find the list of stuff to look out for when checking the house? a bit lost..

my blk is 356B.. whose house under reno.. i love to drop by.. can pm me the add.. thank thank..

visit by all means...

actually... no matter u rush or dont rush them, the product is still horrible... i didnt rush the HDB sales person, and got my keys almost near 6 mths, and still the condition is horrible...

think their rationale is: watever can hide, hide.. watever cannot hide, pray (and hope the owners will not spot)...

btw, i visited my unit today after work.. found that there's water leaking at the service balcony door... we called the contractor immediately... luckily his worker is nearby and took a look... said he's gg to get the plumber to look at it tml...

my toilet accessories, hob and hood are gg to be delivered this sat ard noon. hope the rectifications can settle fast...

one happy thing is that when i visited the unit in the evening.. i've confirmed that there's no evening sun.... yippee..:notti: dun have to return to a sauna-like home... saw tat the evening sun is on the other side of the blk...

Edited by selenal

er.. not sure.. haven't go take a look yet..

where can I find the list of stuff to look out for when checking the house? a bit lost..

my blk is 356B.. whose house under reno.. i love to drop by.. can pm me the add.. thank thank..

i've got a list of possible defects in my lappie... forgot where i downloaded it from... if you want it, PM me ur email and i'll attached the file to you...

visit by all means...

actually... no matter u rush or dont rush them, the product is still horrible... i didnt rush the HDB sales person, and got my keys almost near 6 mths, and still the condition is horrible...

think their rationale is: watever can hide, hide.. watever cannot hide, pray (and hope the owners will not spot)...

btw, i visited my unit today after work.. found that there's water leaking at the service balcony door... we called the contractor immediately... luckily his worker is nearby and took a look... said he's gg to get the plumber to look at it tml...

my toilet accessories, hob and hood are gg to be delivered this sat ard noon. hope the rectifications can settle fast...

one happy thing is that when i visited the unit in the evening.. i've confirmed that there's no evening sun.... yippee..:) dun have to return to a sauna-like home... saw tat the evening sun is on the other side of the blk...

Wah u so fast wan to install hood n hob ah? For ur info, HDB will rectify ur defects if it is still in original shape. If u install hood or hob they can claim ur contractors make the defects. So it is advisable to install later. I also delay my hood and hob delivery, wait until HDB clear my defects first.

not install la.. only deliver nia... cos i bought it together with the toilet accessories mah.. how to install hob and hood when my kitchen cabinets are not even there??

the hdb defects are supposed to be done by this week anyway... gg down to check later.. spotcheck..hehe...

not install la.. only deliver nia... cos i bought it together with the toilet accessories mah.. how to install hob and hood when my kitchen cabinets are not even there??

the hdb defects are supposed to be done by this week anyway... gg down to check later.. spotcheck..hehe...

I'm waiting for hdb to fix the defects also. toilet bowl leakage already fixed. bi-fold door of bathrm1 replaced, but created another defect - tile skirting chipped off. vanity top chipped off at corner. balcony and svc balcony doors to be replaced, hdb already dismantled the doors yesterday.

not sure if there's other defect I over looked. anyway, reno started liao, can't report defect anymore.

just came back frm my flat... the defects till not done yet... the contractor said will be done by tues so i can start my reno on wed liao.. hope everything will be smooth sailing...

my aircon ppl coming to do the piping this wed too... hope everything smooth smooth...

just went over to inspect after work... updates!!

ID did these:

the fridge and washer base is up... my sink piping has been re-routed, and the service balcony door has been removed...

HDB contractors did these:

installed the new balcony sliding doors, gave me new bedroom doors... thats all... the little lobangs btwn the tiles still nt mended... the white stains on the tiles are still there... haiz.. dunno what they are doing...

just went over to inspect after work... updates!!

ID did these:

the fridge and washer base is up... my sink piping has been re-routed, and the service balcony door has been removed...

HDB contractors did these:

installed the new balcony sliding doors, gave me new bedroom doors... thats all... the little lobangs btwn the tiles still nt mended... the white stains on the tiles are still there... haiz.. dunno what they are doing...

Aiya HDB contractors are like this. They always messed up things. I last Sat went down to my house and was very frustrated that they got the colour of my toilet floor tile wrongly. In the end, I call the supervisor and screw him up to hack away the wrong floor tile and replace with my desired color. I also call HDB officer to complain. By the way what happens to ur bedroom doors that they replaced a new one for u?

they replaced all bedroom doors.. 4 of them in total.. cos the doors are very old and are all chipped/cracked etc.. my ID actually pointed it out to me... cos as a 1st timer.. i didnt noticed it..

updates:

my aircon piping done... and the wiring for the lights all done.. think the next thing will be the false ceiling...

they replaced all bedroom doors.. 4 of them in total.. cos the doors are very old and are all chipped/cracked etc.. my ID actually pointed it out to me... cos as a 1st timer.. i didnt noticed it..

updates:

my aircon piping done... and the wiring for the lights all done.. think the next thing will be the false ceiling...

In what way old and chipped? Who is ur ID? Can visit ur house this weekend?

by all means go bah... i'll be there on sat late morning till early noon..

old and chipped/cracked - when we feel the bottom of the door, can feel tat there are alot of the roughrough area.. i also dunno how to explain to you... hehe... and there are crack lines along the sides of the doors too...

ID is not the well-known ones la... frm baroque..

updates: doing false ceiling now... still doing when i visited at ard 6pm...

where's ur block?? which ID u taking??

Edited by selenal