Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
selenal

Jamsel's Home 7681

Ok.. still quite affordable all the fees.. hehe.. thx for all the advice. Better wait til all kau tim b4 i open my PUB a/c.

care to tell me which shop in clementi? If not wrong, both are near the market/hawker right? the one next to POSB Bank or the one next to the coffeeshop is cheaper?

The one beside the coffeeshop is cheaper. But i'm just wondering if it was becoz i dint mentioned it's exec. I just said, for living rm + 3 bdrm.

The one beside POSB, i str8 told him for Exec.. then he str8 quote high but too much la. Double the price! :yamseng:

Mayb got difference in quality, i dint really check.. just to get rough estimate for my budget. Nit to budget to see how much left for honeymoon..

*bleed, bleed* (aiyo..no smilies for nose bleed)

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

hahahahaahaha usually nose bleed is for those guys who see.... *erhrmmmx* hehehehehehehe

mystique u collect keys olredi? i emailed my officer to ask .. awaitin reply now.. :yamseng:

i dun tink cn put aside money frm cpf nw.. HDB wil defnitely wipe all out. my other half been working for 1 yr plus only.. so his cpf nt that much... in fact half of mine.. hahaha jialat lor.. nvm i told him he mus fork out more for renos and wedding *bleahx*

jamez - thanks for the info. No problem abt getting wrong. Heh. i figure the best person to speak to anything abt hdb wld be my officer... sometimes speak to counter staff or phone pple they all dun give the same answers... makes pple more confused only... no offence to anyone

hahahahaahaha usually nose bleed is for those guys who see.... *erhrmmmx* hehehehehehehe

mystique u collect keys olredi? i emailed my officer to ask .. awaitin reply now..

Hahahah.. think can be applied for $$ oso rite? Paying thru my nose until i bleed... hang on, nit to take tissue to blot it away... toking rubbish.

Haha...

This fri collect keys.. *Mystique_j doin the victory dance*

oso tis weekend collecting bridal shoot fotos *Mystique_j doin somersault and landing on her butt!*

u can put some of ur CPF money into those low risk investment, and then later put everything back into ur CPF lor...

Princess, I was just lookin thru the docs dat HDB sent. The amount dat I nit to pay for lease stamp, conveyancing, regn, mortgage stamp, survey fees is about close to $6k. Can pay by CPF or Cash.

Then, apart fr the min 10% dp and above fees, oso have to pay 1st instalment, cash or cpf and 3 months s&c of about $230 by cash.

The other portion is prob the insurance but i think this is quite cheap, less than $10 according to my hubby.

This is based on my purchase price but I guess yrs oso shd be around there.. hope this helps. :(

This is wat i did... basically started doing this abt 2 yrs ago... and nw just transfer back 20k to give to hdb... in fact... the 20k is the profit... hahaha... if only i can spare the cash...

feel tat investing the money makes more sense, at least to me la.. cos nv know when either party may lose job... so in case that happens, we still hv the cash to tide us over the period... thou i think shld nt happen, bt better be safe than sorry...

anyway.. the cpf interest rates is too low for the interest to be significant as compared to investment...

btw, where are u ppl getting the aircon and electricals frm?? any shops to recc??

Edited by selenal

hmmm my dad did mention abt taking out to invest b4 but didnt really ask much or talk in depth... i think my korkor did it ... hmmmm anyway isnt it a bit too late to invest? esp if im gonna get keys soon?

sel - u cld ask ur ID/contractor to recc? they usually have better lobangs... some IDs throw in free aircon leh... i see some of the forumers get free stuff.. hehe might wana find out frm ur ID 1st ... :sport-smiley-004:

hmmm my dad did mention abt taking out to invest b4 but didnt really ask much or talk in depth... i think my korkor did it ... hmmmm anyway isnt it a bit too late to invest? esp if im gonna get keys soon?

sel - u cld ask ur ID/contractor to recc? they usually have better lobangs... some IDs throw in free aircon leh... i see some of the forumers get free stuff.. hehe might wana find out frm ur ID 1st ... :dunno:

ahhhh...be careful when ur ID/contractor throw in free air con and stuff and make sure they dun overcharge u for anything else...i know some id/contrator like dat one so juz take note.... :dancingqueen:

Wah, suddenly this thread came alive.

princess: the fire insurance only $7+. and if u are worried abt not having enough cash, they can offset from the $2k option fees de. the only cash u have to pay on the 2nd appointment is the fire insurance and the 3 months S & C. PUB wont charge u there, will just mail u the 1st bill. and ya, it's too late to transfer ur funds out, it takes 10 days to transfer it back in FYI. LoL.

Selenal: I got most of my electrical from Best denki wor. actually i find the price like not much differences and they give free extended warranty as compare to others. got member points somemore. My aircon i got it from Best Tech in IMM, i find the supervisor know his stuff and there's the free upgrade of material and some freebies.

Wah, suddenly this thread came alive.

princess: the fire insurance only $7+. and if u are worried abt not having enough cash, they can offset from the $2k option fees de. the only cash u have to pay on the 2nd appointment is the fire insurance and the 3 months S & C. PUB wont charge u there, will just mail u the 1st bill. and ya, it's too late to transfer ur funds out, it takes 10 days to transfer it back in FYI. LoL.

Selenal: I got most of my electrical from Best denki wor. actually i find the price like not much differences and they give free extended warranty as compare to others. got member points somemore. My aircon i got it from Best Tech in IMM, i find the supervisor know his stuff and there's the free upgrade of material and some freebies.

Oh buy new house from HDB have to pay 3 month S&C in advance ah...wow i din know dat... :notti:

jamez - my ID is my frn so shldnt be that bad? he knws im on a budget and that im very particular so he wldnt shortchange me :notti: thanks for the advise!

Angelwrath - Heh okieee.. thanks for the info!

we've sort of slowed dwn for the new home for nw... have shortlisted a lot of things but dun wish to rush into buying anything as yet... shall wait for my keys, floor plan and ID to bring us shopping :dribble: he says he has lobangs for a lot of things so hopefully cn save bah..

jamez - my ID is my frn so shldnt be that bad? he knws im on a budget and that im very particular so he wldnt shortchange me :dribble: thanks for the advise!

Angelwrath - Heh okieee.. thanks for the info!

we've sort of slowed dwn for the new home for nw... have shortlisted a lot of things but dun wish to rush into buying anything as yet... shall wait for my keys, floor plan and ID to bring us shopping :) he says he has lobangs for a lot of things so hopefully cn save bah..

wah good good...if itz ur fren then should be no worries for u... :notti:

Wah, selenal! Profit of $20k!! *Drool* You must have alot in yr cpf then.. I haven't find out abt electrical or aricon yet, so can't help there. But my hubby heard there's a shop in IMM dat offers good price. He said he will check out.. will update if he finds out anything.

Candyprincess, me oso too late to invest oredi.. I just opened a cpf investment a/c y'day. They told me nit 1 week to process but tis Fri hdb oredi wipe out.. but of coz me dun have much cpf. hehe..

But think mayb ask my hubby to pay the instalment first for afew months, let me increase my cpf for investment. :notti:

Eh i think if get aircon thru ID got extra charge one rite? coz have to pay their commission. :dribble:

eh i nt too sure abt that leh... im nt gona ask for one frm my ID i canot squeeze him too dry la.. nt very nice as frns.. hee hee.. i jus ask for the best that he cn give with my limited budget for reno... one of my patient's wife told me nt to hurry burry buy everything for the whole plc... slowly build up... most impt is the bedroom... which i agree... heh... kitchen also bah.. my other half was like den dun buy washing machine yet.. i say cn also.. at most go my parents plc in marsiling and wash once a week lo... hehehehehehehehehehehehehhe save on water bill leh... muahAhaHahAHa! =X

hmmmm mystique u open the investment den ur funds go in ah? or u nvr put in money ??? cn jus open and leave it empty 1st ah??