Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
selenal

Jamsel's Home 7681

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation
Selenal, MBR dun have shower screen. The common toilet oso dun have dat half shower screen, the one dat the showflat n sample flat has.

thanks for the reply...

no shower screen bt have shower kerb? hehehe...

did u hv a proper 'door opening' ceremony with the pineapple and prayers??

think there's no shower screen and shower kerb. all got to do ourselves.

this premium flat quite short of a lot of things! no shower screen; kerb; tv and telephone points only in living room, MBR and HHS; no hot and cold water concealed piping; no bath mixers!

believe it or not, those new standard flats (near commonwealth mrt) has all those i mentioned above. they even have wrought iron gates and nice looking decorative doors.

did u hv a proper 'door opening' ceremony with the pineapple and prayers??

Nope. Just open and go in. Haha..I asked my mum, she said dun nit. Only when shift in dat time nit to look at dates. Altho, I saw some of them in here, use orange and got some prayers. But me n hubby not to pantang.

think there's no shower screen and shower kerb. all got to do ourselves.

this premium flat quite short of a lot of things! no shower screen; kerb; tv and telephone points only in living room, MBR and HHS; no hot and cold water concealed piping; no bath mixers!

Yup, no shower screen or kerb. Saw the tv n telephone pts in the MBR and living rm. The rest I didn't notice. No hot and cold water concealed piping, so we have to change all the piping, I believe.

believe it or not, those new standard flats (near commonwealth mrt) has all those i mentioned above. they even have wrought iron gates and nice looking decorative doors.

But the prices oso sky high for those prime areas.. so I guess that's why they provide more things.

Hi to all my future neighbors. I just booked an EA in 359B. same layout as Selenal. I have not contacted any ID yet as HDB told me to wait for 6 months to get keys.

hee.. welcome.. 359B is the blk beside mine... hehe... will prob get the keys in sept... u v guai... :sport-smiley-018: listen to hdb...

Hei, does anyone know, if we decide to continue reno during the 7th month, what r the 'steps' we nit to do?

I understand that we nit to just do some knocking to signify dat work has started b4 the 7th month, then during 7th month can do the actual reno itself.

Any idea? :deal:

Hi Candy princess. Sorry, my hubby transfered the fotos to his MP3 player, then the fotos got corrupted or smthing. Camera deleted oredi.

Most likely this weekend will go again, so will take the fotos again ok? ;-)

Let me see if he managed to salvaged some of the fotos fr his office computer. Keep my fingers crossed.

I need some advice from you guys. I just started work recently and had small cpf (around 20K only). I have all my cash in my savings account. Do I need to open another checking account to pay for the balance by check? Because these are bigger amount of payment and not possible for nets. Sorry for this stupid question. Thanks for the answer in advance.

I need some advice from you guys. I just started work recently and had small cpf (around 20K only). I have all my cash in my savings account. Do I need to open another checking account to pay for the balance by check? Because these are bigger amount of payment and not possible for nets. Sorry for this stupid question. Thanks for the answer in advance.

it'll depend on whether you need this checking account in the future

but guess the answer will be yes coz for most furniture delivery, the balance are paid by cheque

if not, you can get a cashier's order from the bank also :bangwall:

it'll depend on whether you need this checking account in the future

but guess the answer will be yes coz for most furniture delivery, the balance are paid by cheque

if not, you can get a cashier's order from the bank also :sport-smiley-004:

....juz to add on...banks charge a fee for the cashier's order...think itz mostly $5... :rofl: